Never miss the chance to eat like Guy Fieri, Anthony Bourdain or any of the Food and Travel channel hosts! TVFoodMaps tracks over 40 different TV shows in one place making it easy to finds the restaurants on TV that are nearby or plan a road trip to visit one of the 5000 restaurants featured on TV. We also provide current TV Listings so you can see what's on TV right now or what's coming up soon.
We've been featured as a top travel app by Netted, Lifehacker, CNet, Yahoo! Travel & more.
Some of the great features you get with TVFoodMaps:
* Search for restaurants in any location or use GPS for restaurants near you.
* Plan a road trip and find restaurants along your next drive.
* Filter searches by specific shows or popularity.
* Check TV Listings to see what restaurants are on TV now or soon.
* Create lists of places you've been, want to go or custom lists for your upcoming trips.
* Auto-Sync lists between app and website (www.tvfoodmaps.com)
* Get an alert when you are near by restaurants on your favorite shows. (Requires In-App Purchase)
* Get an alert when a new restaurant is added in your favorite city. (Requires In-App Purchase)
* Get an alert when shows or cities you like are on TV. (Requires In-App Purchase)
Our premium In-App purchase unlocks the following:
* All Notifications
* Unlimited searches (non-premium has a daily limit on searches)
* No annoying messages
Shows: (Note: We are not affiliated with any of the shows or networks featured in the app)
Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
Man vs Food
Man Finds Food
Best Thing I Ever Ate
Best Bars in America
Bite This with Nadia G
United States of Bacon
Pizza Cuz / Pizza Masters
You Gotta Eat Here
Drinking Made Easy
Bizarre Foods America
Adam Richman's Best Sandwich
Man vs Food Nation
Throwdown with Bobby Flay
Rachael Ray - $40 a Day
4.1.91 Minor enhancements and bug fixes
4.1.0 Totally new version of TVFoodMaps!
Ratings and Reviews
For starters, the search function is absolute garbage. It doesn’t matter how far in or out you are zoomed on the map, nothing shows up. I had to search by each city name in order to find any restaurants.
We finally settled on a BBQ joint in Durham, NC. After arriving at the address for the location, which was obtained directly from this app, there was nothing to be found. A google search for the restaurant by name revealed that the restaurant was on the opposite side of town, over 20 minuets away.
I figured I would give the app a second chance, so another search attempt was made near the SC/GA border. Instead of search results, I got a pop up indicating that I had exceeded my daily allotment for searches, and would have to pay $2.99 to upgrade. Believe me, I couldn’t get my credit card out fast enough...
Great and needed but lacks UI intuition
This app is a necessity for any road trip, it has nice map now, I wish it would take the whole screen though. The map doesn’t search as you scan through the areas with your fingers. I wish it was like TripAdvisors map feature where you get a full screen map with the pointers through out and popping as you move the map around. Where only one relevant items shows, some filters would be nice so that certain TV shows hide and show as one prefers... it still needs work. But so far is doing great, better than it was, I didn’t feel bad paying the $3
Everyone needs this app!
Not only is this the most comprehensive food map list I found in the App Store, but I can't understand how I ever traveled without it! The fantastic selections, into an interface, and ability to find just the right place for me is bar none the best I've ever seen! Forget any other review you've ever read that says this isn't "worth your time", this is the ultimate foodie at experience and you won't be disappointed
- APSquared LLC
- 26.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © APSquared LLC
- In-App Purchases
- TVFoodMaps Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.