Linky — Post webpage links to Twitter and App.net
By Pragmatic Code
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Linky lets you easily post webpage links to App.net and Twitter from your iPhone and iPad.
- A beautifully designed user interface fitting in with iOS 7.
Linky has been enhanced and optimized for iOS 7.
- Post from the browser
Send the current webpage displayed in Safari or Chrome to Linky.
- Compose quickly good-looking messages
Quickly insert the url and the title of the link and Linky always grabs the best title and canonical URL.
- Sync (Linky Pro)
Keep all your devices in sync with Dropbox. It's fast and reliable.
- Post quick & easy
+ Switch between your accounts easily.
+ (Linky Pro) Clipboard URL: If a URL is copied to the clipboard from an other application, Linky will ask you if you want to use it.
+ Cross-post your messages : post simultaneously up to 2 accounts.
+ (Linky Pro) Links, hashtags and mentions are colored when composing.
+ (Linky Pro) Username are auto-completed when typing the @ symbol.
+ (Linky Pro) Links can be shortened when the message is sent via bit.ly, CloudApp, Droplr, and Goo.gl (all the shorteners require a user account).
+ Lower case, upper case or capitalize the text selection in the composer.
+ Smart quote support when composing.
- In-app browser
+ (Linky Pro) Support of Readability.
+ Navigate through the history of the browser.
+ Go to the previous / next page.
+ Other features
- Universal App (iPhone + iPad)
+ Support of Twitter single sign-on integrated in iOS.
+ Designed for the Retina Display.
+ Support of portrait and landscape orientations on the iPad.
Upgrade to Linky Pro for awesome features like syncing to Dropbox, shortening links with third-party services,…
What's New in Version 3.2.1
- Fixed a crash that could occur when downloading metadata from App.net accounts.
- Reverted the Chrome bookmarklet to the same version as Safari (the bookmarklet was changed to manage a bug in Chrome but it's fixed in the latest version 33.0.1750.15)
- For Chrome users: an alternative bookmarklet has been added in the x-callback-url documentation (Settings > Post From Other Apps > URL Scheme) to go back back to Chrome when the message is posted.
If you like Linky, please consider writing a review. It really helps us. Thanks.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 16, 2014
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Benoit Bourdon
- © 2013 Pragmatic Code
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Linky Pro$1.99