Dreams of Burma
By Fotonauts Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the beauty of Burma without leaving your home.
National Geographic Traveler and Fotopedia present a photographic journey through Burma’s awe-inspiring scenery.
Stretching from the Himalayas to the Bay of Bengal, Burma offers an endless collection of visual marvels: giant Buddha statues, archaeological treasures, pagodas, temples, stupas, tropical forests and the luminous people of the country itself.
This app is a visual treasury of more than 1,000 spectacular photos, interactive maps, social media sharing, and stunning slideshows and wallpapers. And if you plan to go, you can use the Trip Builder to help you create your itinerary.
From Fotopedia, the creator of Apple Hall of Fame app Fotopedia Heritage, in partnership with National Geographic Traveler.
• This app requires an internet connection, wifi recommended.
• Some of the information may not be available in your language and may be displayed in English.
What's New in Version 2.3
- Minor bug fixes
- New format for stories on iPhone: scroll through the story, explore the map and pinch on photos to zoom in
- New themes for stories on iPad: now you can experience stories the same way as in the Fotopedia app.
- New action button on photos and stories
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 31, 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Fotonauts Inc
- © Fotopedia - 2011, Fotonauts Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.