By Katsunobu Ishida
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Timenote is a time tracking tool like a housekeeping book about time.
* App Store Rewind 2011, Yearly Best Selling Apps (Japan)
* Business Paid Apps #1 (Japan)
* Apple Staff Picks : New and Noteworthy App (Japan)
* Apple Staff Picks : Bussiness New and Noteworthy App (Canada)
- All you do is choose your action with one tap.
- You can log your time (exercise, housework, study and so on), view colorful history charts. You can look down upon day/week/month/year chart and know your trend.
- If you have an ideal use of time, try to set goals. You can know the difference between the result and the goal at a glance. By checking and concerning about that regularly, you can continue to improve the use of time.
Other use cases:
- Recording exacise time to prevent goofing off
- Recording the time studying for exam
- In business consulting, recording the time spent on each customer
Please send your suggestions or bug reports using "More" > "Give Us Feedback/Report Bug" form in the application.
- URL Scheme (You can start the app using timenote: or timenote://open)
- Minimum steps to add or edit a record
- Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly summary and chart (pie chart and history chart)
- Enable to filter records by categories
- Enable to set goals (ex. XX hours or more / XX hours or less / XX hours)
- Enable to view all differences between goals and results
- Enable to record more than one logs at the same time
- Enable to record cross days (ex. from 11 pm to 1 am)
- Enable to save a note in each log
- Enable to view not-logged records
- Hundreds of icons and colors for categories
- CSV / HTML export
- Enable to delete all the records monthly
- Homescreen app badge for recording
- Disable auto-lock
What's New in Version 2.6
- Fix minor bugs
pretty better easy to see the time pattern that I spent on. Because this app provides user to be able to check out the time history with a bar daily, weekly, monthly. And hope that the statistics range can be set by users. Anyway, awesome time tracking app.
Trends and goals are a definite plus over other apps in this category. Lots of icons and colors available to assign to tasks, and lots of pretty ways in which data is visualized (instead of boring tables). Great time logger!
Great tool to track your time