By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Perfect your photos in a snap with the new Snapseed 2. This app brings to your mobile device the power and control of professional photo editing software, previously only available on the desktop. Now with the tap of a finger you can retouch, adjust perspective, re-edit, and more.
== Tools to Perfect Photos==
• Tune image - use to auto adjust for instant fixes, use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
• Details - enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop
• Crop - crop images to standard aspect ratios or free crop
• Rotate - easily rotate 90°, straighten or free rotate how you like
• Transform - adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation
• Brush - selectively apply effects to regions of an image
• Selective adjust - make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology
• Healing - remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace
• Vignette - adjust brightness around the the subject of an image, includes a control to freely position the effect
== Filters to Add Style ==
• Lens Blur - draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background
• Glamour Glow - add a glow to the image that is particularly useful for glamour and fashion photography
• Tonal Contrast - bring out fine contrasts across shadows and highlights, with precise exposure control
• HDR Scape - bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama - add style with an effect specifically tailored to your photo, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects
• Grunge - an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy film - get modern film looks with a realistic grain engine
• Vintage - make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux - make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more
• Noir - modern Black-and-White film looks with a realistic grain engine and the all-new “wash” effect
• Black & White - get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter
• Frames - add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch
== Stacks for Managing your Edits==
• Stacks provide a list of applied filters that you can re-edit or copy and apply to another image
• Use Stacks to go back in time visually
• Re-edit any filter at any time!
• Remove a filter at any position in the stack
• Use the new Stacks Brush to paint in or out any applied filter
What's New in Version 2.7
* Try the new Insights stream from the home screen to learn more about Snapseed, and discover professional photographers, new editing styles, and tips for applying individual filters. Other updates include:
• Minor UI adjustments
• Minor bug fixes
• Accessibility - Voice announced grid coordinates while editing
Picker and Edit Indicator Improvements Needed
Snapseed is a great app for editing photos, but the picker interface could use some serious improvement. Limiting users to scrolling through images rather than seeing a grid of image from the photo library or camera roll is limiting to say the least. If a user wants to edit a photo taken 400 photos ago, then there is quite a lot of swiping that needs to be done in the current interface design.
Next, knowing what photos have been edited after stepping away from the app or when editing multiple photos is not easy either. It would be a huge improvement if in the photo picker there was some icon or symbol in one of the corners of the preview that indicated that it had been edited.
Please improve these things and the app will be even better than it is now.
A Must-Have App For All Serious Photographers
This is one of a very select number of apps that appear on my coveted front page. Its ability to smartly select areas for selective retouching is uncannily accurate; its Structure feature beats anything Photoshop can do; and its Ambience tool provides a wonderful combination of brightness, shadow opening, and warmth all at once. My one wish is that it would allow us to adjust more than just Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation in its Selective Tool. Still, I recommend this app without reservation.
I love Snapseed, lots my go to iPhone phot editor. I've recommended it to others and they have fallen in love with it too. It does everything to help make good photos great. The ONLY thing I wish they would add is watermarking capability. I share a lot of my photos on my Facebook Page, and, because they end up looking so good I feel a need to watermark them before posting. Add that feature and I doubt I'll need another app for handling my iOS photos!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 13, 2016
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 49.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.