By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Perfect your photos in a snap with the new Snapseed 2.0. This app brings to your mobile device the power and control of professional photo editing software, previously only available on the desktop. Now with the tap of a finger you can retouch, adjust perspective, re-edit, and more.
== Tools to Perfect Photos==
• Tune image - use to auto adjust for instant fixes, use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
• Details - enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop
• Crop - crop images to standard aspect ratios or free crop
• Rotate - easily rotate 90°, straighten or free rotate how you like
• Transform - adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation
• Brush - selectively apply effects to regions of an image
• Selective adjust - make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology
• Healing - remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace
• Vignette - adjust brightness around the the subject of an image, includes a control to freely position the effect
== Filters to Add Style ==
• Lens Blur - draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background
• Glamour Glow - add a glow to the image that is particularly useful for glamour and fashion photography
• Tonal Contrast - bring out fine contrasts across shadows and highlights, with precise exposure control
• HDR Scape - bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama - add style with an effect specifically tailored to your photo, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects
• Grunge - an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy film - get modern film looks with a realistic grain engine
• Vintage - make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux - make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more
• Noir - modern Black-and-White film looks with a realistic grain engine and the all-new “wash” effect
• Black & White - get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter
• Frames - add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch
== Stacks for Managing your Edits==
• Stacks provide a list of applied filters that you can re-edit or copy and apply to another image
• Use Stacks to go back in time visually
• Re-edit any filter at any time!
• Remove a filter at any position in the stack
• Use the new Stacks Brush to paint in or out any applied filter
What's New in Version 2.1.0
Snapseed 2.1 introduces some polishes throughout the app to make it easier to navigate:
• A new image picker gives quick access to the Camera Roll
• The app's state is preserved across sessions
• The filter name is displayed in the title bar
• Tap to hide controls on main screen to see the image without distractions
• When zoomed in, the image can be moved so that the navigator doesn't obscure any part of the image
• Filter selector has 3 columns in landscape orientation on iPhones
• Bugfixes and stability improvements
Love Snapseed, but please fix the bugs!
I love Snapseed, although I would be really really grateful if you fixed some bugs. It keeps saving the modified photo into a separate file, when I push the "save in the same file" button. Now there's copies of photos all over the place and there's no way to transfer the changes into the original photo - I have to start all over again. Also, no matter if I use tools on the sky (bright parts of the picture) or not, strange lines and grains appear there as the number of modifications grows. It really disrupts the quality of the final picture. Please, do something about it! As to other suggestions, I'd like a few more nice filters and also for Snapseed to be integrated into the "Open in" list of options right in the Camera Roll. Direct export to Instagram would be nice as well.
Amazing photo editor!
This has easily got to be the best photo editing app out there! It's very easy to figure out and use, it has a nice clean interface, and I can quickly get the results I want. It's all at my fingertips. This is my go-to editor. I can do amazing things with it. This did the app for you if you like to go beyond selfies and quick snaps on your iPhone and dive into the art of photography.
I got this app about a month ago and I simply love it. I can easily save photos right back to my camera roll which is convenient.
I love all the editing options, too. I can edit so many things – focus, vignettes, filters, brightness, b&w, frames – in one app! And none of them are cheesy either (emojis, sparkly, childish, etc). They're high quality. My personal favorite editing feature is the selection feature – which gives me the ability to select a certain area of my photo and tweak brightness/contrast/saturation.
Perhaps best of all, this app is totally free and I don't have to buy anything in-app! I definitely recommend this photo editor!
Powerful photo editor
Try playing with the Details -> Structure function on landscapes or architecture or urban life photos, I personally love it. Filters -> HDR is great for those photos too. The 2 combined with "Auto" produce magic. On iphone 6s, if I try to do too many edits to a photo, the app crashes, could be a bug in the app. But the app still deserves 5 stars as it is the best free photo editing app, and trust me, I have tried them all. Nothing free beats snapseed. Great job, Google :)
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 05, 2015
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.