By Scirocco Consultants Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do You Primo Do? Organize your home, student and work life with Primo Do, the Premium Task Manager and To Do List! This powerful app offers you basic and advanced options to help you stay on top of your busy schedule.
Life can get pretty hectic sometimes, with lots of demands on your time. Thankfully, you have Primo Do! Everything in Primo Do is specifically designed to make life as easy as possible for you. You’ll be so organized, you won’t believe it. Maybe you’ll even find some spare time for yourself.
* Powerful yet easy to use task manager
* Is as basic or advanced as you need it to be
* Optional task details: due date, list, notes, priority, recurrence, reminders and tags
* Full-month calendar with the tasks set for the selected date displayed below
* Unique motivational pie-chart shows overall status of your tasks
* App Badge auto updates to show pending tasks, even in standby mode
* Overall viewing, sorting and filtering to help manage tasks
* Tasks organized into 4 standard folders and as many custom folders as needed
* Task recurrence types: every period, specific day(s), specific date and ordinal date
* Backup and restore your data using iTunes file sharing
* 20 different color themes, audio reminders, passcode protection, retina-display ready and more!
Bring order to the chaos in your life. Download Primo Do now.
What's New in Version 1.6
Updated Design for iOS7
Reverse Color Mode (iOS7)
New languages: Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
*** Please leave your reviews ***
I use this app daily..
I've been using Primo Do for about a year. It's been perfect for everything from to-buy lists to long term goals. It's easy to jot a quick note, save it, then go back later --file it, add dates, & set reminders. I've added reminders for things like when the dogs' rabies shots are due, and added a reminder so I'm not caught by surprise. My eye doc just told me to make my next appt in 2-years, I'll get a reminder the month before that too. I have a recurring, weekly grocery 'reminder' where I have my staples listed in the notes & add items, as needed. Love that all to-do's have a handy count down, "64 days left". Basically, it's a very useful app, I've tried/paid for others & this is my fave :)
Real review: B- ✌️Nice start
Exactly what a task app should be like however a few things ruin such a good app. I like being able to set time reminders and the UI is great. What could be different is first the icon. It's so neon to the point it hurt my eyes. Next, in the inbox list ;whatever that icon is next to each task with the red ball on top I find that annoying. Also when you enter a new task it would be nice to just start typing (New task) instead of having to choose stuff first. Too many extra steps to get there. And last, be nice to have a option to backup lists. Overall it works.
Нет синхронизации между устройствами.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Scirocco Consultants Inc.
- © 2011 Scirocco Consultants Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.