By Scirocco Consultants Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do You Primo Do? Organize your home, student and work life with Primo Do, the Premium Task Manager and To Do List! This powerful app offers you basic and advanced options to help you stay on top of your busy schedule.
Life can get pretty hectic sometimes, with lots of demands on your time. Thankfully, you have Primo Do! Everything in Primo Do is specifically designed to make life as easy as possible for you. You’ll be so organized, you won’t believe it. Maybe you’ll even find some spare time for yourself.
* 20 different color themes, audio reminders, passcode protection, retina-display ready and more!
* Powerful yet easy to use task manager
* Is as basic or advanced as you need it to be
* Optional task details: due date, list, notes, priority, recurrence, reminders and tags
* Full-month calendar with the tasks set for the selected date displayed below
* Unique motivational pie-chart shows overall status of your tasks
* App Badge auto updates to show pending tasks, even in standby mode
* Overall viewing, sorting and filtering to help manage tasks
* Tasks organized into 4 standard folders and as many custom folders as needed
* Task recurrence types: every period, specific day(s), specific date and ordinal date
* Backup and restore your data using iTunes file sharing and now also by Email
Bring order to the chaos in your life. Download Primo Do now.
What's New in Version 1.8
Universal app / iPad Compatible
iPhone 6/6+ Compatible
Fix reverse color mode
** Please leave or update your reviews **
What's up with backup?
I'm a ToDo list junkie, currently using Chaos Control, GoTasks, gTasks Pro, Things, and Clear (that's my order of rating them). I like the look and feel of this one, but there are two critical weaknesses: 1) I can't manually reorder tasks to suit my needs, a function that is available in all of the other apps mentioned. 2) There is no sync function (again, all the other apps sync using iCloud and/or Dropbox). I thought I could get around that by backing up and restoring on my other device - not so fast. There is a backup function (by email only) but no restore function. What exactly is the purpose of a backup if there is no option to restore?
Love this App!!!!
Struggled in the past using some others, but this one meets all my needs to quickly see what needs done or create new items. Very flexible for how YOU may want to organize things. Give it a try!
It helps keep me organized!
I like this app. It does help to keep track of things to do, appointments, anything you need to remember. The only thing I would change are the number of categories to put them under. There is only Home, School and Work.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 17, 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 21.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Scirocco Consultants Inc.
- © 2011 Scirocco Consultants Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.