5K Runner: 0 to 5K Trainer. Run 5K, from Couch potato to 5K
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get in shape in 8 weeks with the official and often imitated 5K Runner® 0 to 5K program. This app has over 4.2 million success stories of people that got in shape and started living healthy, and you can do it too. Only 30 mins, 3 times a week, for 8 weeks and you will run 5K.
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Simple, Easy, and Gets Results
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 5K training app
● Completely ad-free
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 6.31
Minor updates and goodies
If you’re enjoying this app, please consider giving us a 5 Star rating or a positive review on the AppStore. Thanks in advance for being awesome!
For feedback & improvements please email us at email@example.com - we’re here for you, and more than happy to help.
Love love love this app!
Using this app, I went from not being able to run for 30 seconds straight without getting tired and hating running to running for 30 minutes straight and completing my first 5k (2.5 miles) without resting! This probably took me around 2 months, and wow that's such an improvement! I feel better, I look better, and boy does this work. They key to making this app work for you is consistency! You can't expect to improve without putting in a little effort each day! Also, this is so important: run when it's comfortable outside! You're more likely to quit if you run and it's hot and you have the sun beating down so run when it's cool and remember to hydrate! Also: go at your own pace! I can't stress this enough! When you start this app, try a slow jogging pace instead of pushing yourself to run fast! The more comfortable you are the more likely you will stick with it!
As for the specs, I like the little motivational speaker that tells you to keep going and the design is well organized. I think it's be cool to get daily motivational quotes not just reminders to run. I love this app! Now on to the 10k one!
I can run!
I have never been able to run more than like five minutes, and I had decided I just have bad lungs. Recently, I decided I wanted to become a runner and downloaded this app to help me get there.
This app was hard, beginning in week 2, and it still kind of is (I have two runs left before I finish). There were days where I complained that it was pushing me to do too much, too fast - that it was getting harder faster than I was getting better. But, all of that was in my head. I managed to push through each of the running days, even if I was jogging at the slowest pace possible. I am now able to run for about half an hour (without sounding like my asthmatic son), which is a huge accomplishment for me, and I'm confident that I will be running 5k when I finish the app later this week. I never thought I would be able to run this time or distance without stopping, and I couldn't have made it to this point without the app pushing me to improve. Now, I just need an app that will push me to improve my speed and pace.
I'll be looking for another 5k app.
I just got back from my first run using this app, and I think that will also be my last. Before the run, there were some annoyances - like the splash screen that plays a sound on launch even if your phone is on mute, or the fact that I got an alert that said the app was using my location, even though I was sitting at my office and wasn't using the app. Once I actually took off on my first run, it was nothing but problems. The audio did not always accompany the run/walk notifications. The Apple Watch app froze up. When I unlocked the phone to check the time because I could no longer look at my watch, it displayed the wrong interval and wrong remaining time, until I re-locked and unlocked a few times. Then, at the end of my workout, the intervals got mixed up and it told me to start my cool down before I'd even gotten to the last run interval!
I think I wasted my money on this. Some of the annoyances might be forgivable, but the timers don't even work right? What use is it then?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 6.31
- Size: 73.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Clear Sky Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.