5K Runner: 0 to 5K Trainer. Run 5K
By Clear Sky Apps LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get in shape in 8 weeks with the official and often imitated 5K Runner® 0 to 5K program. This app has over 4.2 million success stories of people that got in shape and started living healthy, and you can do it too. Only 30 mins, 3 times a week, for 8 weeks and you will run 5K.
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Simple, Easy, and Gets Results
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 5K training app
● Completely ad-free
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 6.21
Like this App
I don't find myself writing reviews too often, but thought if this helps you decide then it's worth my time.
First, running to me is a close second to self inflicted dry heaves! Hate running, hate it with a passion. But, when several of my friends and family are able to lose weight and I can't, well something's gotta change. Decided it's me. This app is helping me move the scale in the right direction!
PS: I bought the darn thing and didn't even use it for almost two months. Looking back think I should have started awhile ago. Good Luck!
Gets My Booty Off The Couch And Running
I'm not much of a review writer, but this App really does what it says. It is a tool that will help transition you to a healthier you. I've lost over 125lbs so far and this app was a late addition to my weight loss. After a lot of research of an app to help transform me from a potato to a runner. I settled on this App and have not regretted it since. I now have completed the App, and can now successfully run a 5K. I won't lie...I cried at the finish line at my first 5K event! So you can do it if I can. Believe me!
I've enjoyed the app so far and I definitely recommend it. It's really simple to use and you can listen to music. You gradually work your way up to being able to run for 35 minutes without walking. However, I do wish the app would calculate distance and tell me how far I've ran/walk rather than just time, but it's still a good app to use if you want to just get up and moving towards running for a longer time without stopping.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 6.21
- Size: 72.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Clear Sky Apps LTD
- © Clear Sky Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.