Magic Jigsaw Puzzles
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
50 million downloads worldwide! Magic Jigsaw Puzzles is the largest jigsaw puzzle game and community online, with over 20,000 HD pictures to relax and solve, new free daily jigsaws and photos curated from National Geographic and Sony Pictures! Discover why 1.25 million jigsaw puzzles are solved every month!
And there are more features to discover! You can easily create a unique personalized puzzle using your own photo or image! Choose a melody you like best from the in-game musiс collection to go along with your stress-relieving and leisured play!
- Free daily updated puzzle gallery
- More than 20,000 beautiful, high-definition puzzles!
- Create puzzle with your own picture and share with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community!
- 5 difficulty levels: start as a beginner and become a master!
- Work on more than one puzzle at a time and see your progress
- Preview the finished puzzle to help you solve it
- Rotation mode for greater challenge! Move pieces in groups!
- Take part in weekly tournaments and games! Compete with your friends!
- Large collection of puzzles with animals, paintings, nature landscapes, portraits, and curated collections from our partners National Geographic and Sony Pictures!
- Great music collection: choose the right music to suit your mood!
- Simple controls make it easy to solve puzzles!
- Fun rebuses for both adults and kids
You can create your Magic Puzzles Profile and find all puzzle packs you have downloaded in one place, as well as easily restore packs you may have accidently deleted.
Share your own best puzzles with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Magic.Puzzles.Community/
- Upon subscribing, you will immediately receive the latest puzzle pack, and for the duration of the subscription, you will gain free access to every new puzzle pack upon its release. You will receive 8 packs and 320 puzzles or even more during every month!
- You can choose subscription plan based on price and duration. The subscriptions are $19.99 monthly, $79.99 half-yearly and $99.99 yearly or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Price Matrix" determines in other currencies.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- You may cancel a subscription anytime via the subscription settings through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
- The game is adapted for iPhone X.
- Overall app stability was improved on many devices
This App is great and could be awesome except for one small issue which really irks me. I like to organize my pieces and then work on the puzzle. However, each and every time I’m done, the pieces become all jumbled up after I either rotate my puzzle to get another viewpoint or I exit the App. This is extremely frustrating. I hope the App’s makers see this and work to correct this. I definitely would give this App 5 stars if they did. Below are the other reasons why:
The sheer volume of puzzles that are available is wonderful. You have a choice of making the puzzles extremely easy or more difficult, either by using rotation or selecting more pieces (24 to 630). I also can allow my iPhone to rotate and get an enlarged viewpoint of the area I am working on. I can start several puzzles, working on different ones at a time. The paid version has two trays (while the free version has ads in the second tray’s area). You can subscribe to an unlimited number of puzzles or buy puzzles as you go, with either coins earned watching ads or leveling up or by outright purchasing them with real money. Additionally, you can upload your own photos. Once uploaded, you can share them in the puzzle community and download other’s puzzles. You can like and comment on other people’s puzzles. You can print your puzzles and pay for to be them sent to you framed for your wall. I am certain that I have left something off. Check it out if you love jigsaw puzzles!
Needs to be connected too much.
**I am adding a star to my review. This is still the best jigsaw app I have found. Thank you for fixing the “glitch” in purchasing helps, but still need to be connected. I am still frustrated by the increasing need to be connected. I don’t play online for the reasons below. Not crazy about the auto-join on this latest upgrade. If there is even part of another piece over it it will not lock, even if it is visible. and what’s with the random pieces that show up in the right tray?**
I play this on an iPad. I am not always connected to the internet. My home wi-fi is also cellular. In the past I could purchase "helps" using my coins without being connected. Now I no longer can.
I enjoy the monthly puzzles and am willing to pay to get the "extras" unlocked but, even after doing so, I must be online and click on each puzzle individually to unlock it so that I can play it later when I am not online. They should ALL unlock when I have paid to unlock them all.
Your "movie ads" are annoying. **Thank you for decreasing the frequency with which they pop up.**
I would also like to join the ranks of customers who do not like having two trays on one side. Let me turn that off so my puzzle is larger. **I've actually gotten to like this feature.**
Newest review: All problems with this app disappear with a new iPad. Now you get 5 stars.
New review: Is it because I have an old iPad2 that the Dec upgrade does not work for me? I see other reviews with the same problems I'm having. And then there are a few that love the upgrade. Is the difference old iPad vs new iPad?
Earlier review: Please stop tinkering with the app. I've been playing for about 4 years. Every time you update and "improve" it, you screw something else up. For example, the daily awards are nice, but what happened to the ones I really use? There are no more frame awards. That's the only one I use. Now when I open the app the puzzle I'm working on doesn't come up on the screen and I have to open a folder first. And why are both trays now on the same side? I liked it better when they were on separate sides and you could switch them whenever you wanted. And of course there's the crashing problem after every update. Just leave the app alone, except to fix bugs.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 22, 2017
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 247 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: XIMAD, Inc.
- © COPYRIGHT 2010 XIMAD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gold Pack$4.99
- 5000 coins$4.99
- 1000 coins$0.99
- 3000 coins$2.99
- U.S. National Parks$4.99
- Superpack 3$4.99