By Backflip Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the most popular Dragon Collecting game in the world! Can you hatch them all? Your Dragon-filled destiny awaits in DragonVale!
- Breed and raise 250+ different dragons. Match, hatch, and show off your stash!
- Build and decorate beautiful floating islands in the sky to create your ultimate park. Your park, your dragons, your DragonVale!
- Harvest dragon treats, then feed your dragons so they can grow and achieve their Dragonly greatness
- Enter your dragons in fun races, quests, and contests to win epic prizes. Let the Dragoning begin!
- Discover new dragons, decorations and activities during special seasonal events.
- Browse the Dragonarium to keep track of all the dragons you’ve collected and which you’ve yet to breed.
- Impress your family and friends by displaying your park and sharing your favorite dragons for cooperative breeding!
- Visit friends’ parks and give each other gifts.
- Spectacular visuals and sparkling animations accompanied by an original soundtrack written by our award-winning composer.
- Play DragonVale today!
PLEASE NOTE! Some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. DragonVale requires an internet connection to play.
DragonVale is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games and a proud partner of Hasbro, Inc.
What's New in Version 3.14.0
The Magic Eggs of Burcadia have once more descended upon the Vale...
Let’s hear it for the Mythic Egg Hunt! Beginning on March 23rd, collect Magic Eggs to spend on eggstraordinary prizes—including new dragons!
The witches and wizards have discovered a new dragon class: hidden dragons! Hopefully you will be able to uncover all 4 of them… or is it 5? They’re sneaky that way.
Two new chrysalis dragons join the Egg Hunt happenings: Starwing & Glowwing
New Large Chrysalis Habitat
Try your luck at minigames in the Eggsceptional Arcade to earn Magic Eggs
Collect daily rewards in the Sundial of Surprises
Enter your dragons in the Chalet of Challenges, where Magic Eggs await the brave competitors
Introducing the new Monolith Boost for monolith dragons
New hues of Color Cubes and other magically stylish decorations to beautify your park
Best game ever! But with a few problems
I love this game and everything in it. All of the dragons are complete with perfection and finishing touches but there is a few issues that need to be fixed. First of all, I would like to be able to rotate buildings and habitats for more possible space. Another problem a lot of people dislike is the fact that completing a goal only gives you up to something minor like 7 gems or none at all. Most goals should give you 10 gems at the least. Last but not least... time. Building, hatching, incubating, island loading all take too long in some circumstances. Some dragons take 2 days to breed. I love this game but I'm sorry, that is a little ridiculous. The largest load should be 20 hours. I have played games like this (but not as good🤗) and most of them have 1 to 3 hour loads. This doesn't make me feel anymore different about the game, it will always be the best😄! Thank you for understanding!
Great game at first
I absolutely love this game. And I have spent real money on it. But I'm at a point where the game is preventing me from getting new habitats until I pay for the privilege of getting one. Seems very shortsighted to me. I'll pay to get a really cool dragon that I can't resist. But I'm not paying a lot extra just to buy a new habitat. I like having small, medium and large habitats together because it makes a pleasing visual combination. I don't want to have to give up my small ones just to get more dragons into a few giant habitats.
Do the game owners really think that this limitation is bringing in more money when it's all added up? Maybe so, but all it's doing to me is making me feel upset...
Fun game for free time
This game is for the people who love to create parks. I like the game but there is one thing I wish there was. I wished there was a way to look up dragon. ( certain breeds) But other then that it runs fine. I had never had a problem with it lagging out or crashing. This game is good for all ages especially young children. I am lvl. 25 in the game. So the only thing you need to play this game is time. It is hard to do things in the beginning but it gets easier with time. So this is a good game to play with your free time and is a perfect game to have on your device.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 3.14.0
- Size: 155 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Backflip Studios
- © 2017 Backflip Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$1.99
- Sack of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Pile of Treats$0.99
- Pile of Cash$0.99
- Sack of Treats$1.99
- Sack of Cash$1.99
- Bag of Treats$4.99
- Box of Gems$24.99
- Bag of Cash$4.99