By Backflip Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the most popular Dragon Collecting game in the world! Can you hatch them all? Your Dragon-filled destiny awaits in DragonVale!
- Breed and raise 250+ different dragons. Match, hatch, and show off your stash!
- Build and decorate beautiful floating islands in the sky to create your ultimate park. Your park, your dragons, your DragonVale!
- Harvest dragon treats, then feed your dragons so they can grow and achieve their Dragonly greatness
- Enter your dragons in fun races, quests, and contests to win epic prizes. Let the Dragoning begin!
- Discover new dragons, decorations and activities during special seasonal events.
- Browse the Dragonarium to keep track of all the dragons you’ve collected and which you’ve yet to breed.
- Impress your family and friends by displaying your park and sharing your favorite dragons for cooperative breeding!
- Visit friends’ parks and give each other gifts.
- Spectacular visuals and sparkling animations accompanied by an original soundtrack written by our award-winning composer.
- Play DragonVale today! It’s free.
PLEASE NOTE! Some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. DragonVale requires an internet connection to play.
DragonVale is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games and a proud partner of Hasbro, Inc.
What's New in Version 3.10.0
Something sweet this way comes — it’s Whitbee’s Candy Bash 3: The Sweetening! Can you collect enough Candy before the terrifying conclusion of the Candy Bash?! Download the update and get ready for the event to begin on October 13th!
Whitbee and his fellow witches and wizards have conjured up some amazing thrills this year:
Four new dragons:
Two new limited-time spooktacular decorations
Frightfully fun fan-favorite games in the Ghoulish Game Gallery
Daily rewards in the Hall of Hallows, along with daily dragon challenges in the Mausoleum Colosseum
Love this game, but...
I've been playing this for a couple of years on and off (off mostly because I've had my progress deleted a few times and waited to start over... again). I mostly love the game: the concept, the basic graphics, the creativity, etc.
This last update including Whitbee's Candy Bash is a little unnerving, though. There's something about the refresh rate/frames per second that isn't cohesive with the iPhone 6- it makes my eyes crazy and achy, and when I had the app open for about five minutes, the screen started to make me sick. Is there a way to go back/reduce the fps so that this doesn't happen? Can you fix it?
Also, I have to agree with others who've written in: the way that the hatch screen is right now is frustrating. It was better when the arrows would only point to open exhibits. Again, something to patch? Please keep up the good work, though! Overall, a stellar game and I would love to keep playing it if it didn't make me nauseous!
I LOVE this game!!!!
I only have one problem with this game now.. and that is it doesn't like let you sign into it with an account other then facebook.. sense apple took away Game Center I lost all of my dragons... I have to start all over now.. just wish they would have their own way of recovery. Kinda like storm Id, I have on other games. I was a level 36.. now I'm a level 7 do to this. I shouldn't need stupid facebook to be able to play. But other then this.. this game is awesome!!!!!!! And I can't wait to attempt to get all my dragons and everything back. I just hope I am as lucky as I was this year with limited dragons next year.
Good balance, holiday events and dragons
Unlike other dragon games, Dragonvale is fair with what you can buy with coins and gems as long as you play each day. This game isn't money hungry if you're patient with waiting for your eggs to hatch. The holiday events are also more than fair as well in giving enough for most of the dragons or decorations if you choose. I'm around level 66 and only have around 2/3 of all the dragons because there are so many. I do recommend finding friends to add so you can gift gems and they would do the same. 5/5 👍
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 3.10.0
- Size: 152 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Backflip Studios
- © 2016 Backflip Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$1.99
- Sack of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Pile of Treats$0.99
- Pile of Cash$0.99
- Sack of Treats$1.99
- Sack of Cash$1.99
- Bag of Treats$4.99
- Box of Gems$24.99
- Bag of Cash$4.99