By Backflip Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the most popular Dragon Collecting game in the world! Can you hatch them all? Your Dragon-filled destiny awaits in DragonVale!
- Breed and raise 250+ different dragons. Match, hatch, and show off your stash!
- Build and decorate beautiful floating islands in the sky to create your ultimate park. Your park, your dragons, your DragonVale!
- Harvest dragon treats, then feed your dragons so they can grow and achieve their Dragonly greatness
- Enter your dragons in fun races, quests, and contests to win epic prizes. Let the Dragoning begin!
- Discover new dragons, decorations and activities during special seasonal events.
- Browse the Dragonarium to keep track of all the dragons you’ve collected and which you’ve yet to breed.
- Impress your family and friends by displaying your park and sharing your favorite dragons for cooperative breeding!
- Visit friends’ parks and give each other gifts.
- Spectacular visuals and sparkling animations accompanied by an original soundtrack written by our award-winning composer.
- Play DragonVale today! It’s free.
PLEASE NOTE! Some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. DragonVale requires an internet connection to play.
DragonVale is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games and a proud partner of Hasbro, Inc.
What's New in Version 3.10.1
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Dragonvale continues to be the best dragon-collecting game out there; none of the copycat games even come close. The event- aside from crashes, which were a bit of a pain- was great, I was able to get all the stuff I wanted and more. Kudos to you, Backflip. My only issue is the crashes, which are actually rather understandable as Drgaonvale *does* take up rather a lot of data, and my own device isn't the best. I still adore this game, though, even with the crashes, which are easily overcome by restarting your device (hint, hint). If you're considering just starting, don't be overwhelmed by the amount of dragons; it may be a long road but it's a lot of good fun. I highly recommend this game! Don't waste your time on any of the money-grubbing copycat games: I've spent *maybe* $15 dollars over two+ years, and that only because I love the game and was happy to invest a bit in boosting myself. You can move along perfectly well without emptying your pockets.
Loading Screens and the Race Track
I love this game to death. (no seriously, I have 5 double rainbow dragons and a double leap year dragon. How does it get better?)
The update did change the icon back, but I still have the Whitbee's Candy Bash 3: The Sweetening.
I like how I get into my park quickly and there is enough to do with events, but the race track isn't as fun anymore. It would be cool if you got two free attempts for each level you have then could buy attempts for 2-4 gems each(They don't carry over to the next day). For example, A level 5 player will have 10 attempts then have to spend gems for more, while a level 29(Like me) has 58 attempts.
DragonVale is really fun but...
I really like DragonVale. My park is 11 islands and I've got 3 treasure dragons, 3 rainbow dragons, 2 moon dragons, 3 sun dragons, 2 victory dragons, and a whole lot of other rare ones (and more to come!).
I have one complaint and it's this: I don't have any friends for cooperative breeding island, and the imaginary "friend" they give me provides me with what? A FIRE DRAGON. The most common dragon in the game. My little brother gets Bizuarian and Polarian and everything else, but what do I get? A FIRE DRAGON!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THAT?!?! Seriously! Fire dragons! I HAVE all the fire dragons! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH THIS STUPID DRAGON!
Otherwise, it's a great game. So that's all.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 15, 2016
- Version: 3.10.1
- Size: 152 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Backflip Studios
- © 2016 Backflip Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$1.99
- Sack of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Pile of Treats$0.99
- Pile of Cash$0.99
- Sack of Treats$1.99
- Sack of Cash$1.99
- Bag of Treats$4.99
- Box of Gems$24.99
- Bag of Cash$4.99