By Backflip Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the most popular Dragon Collecting game in the world! Can you hatch them all? Your Dragon-filled destiny awaits in DragonVale!
- Breed and raise 250+ different dragons. Match, hatch, and show off your stash!
- Build and decorate beautiful floating islands in the sky to create your ultimate park. Your park, your dragons, your DragonVale!
- Harvest dragon treats, then feed your dragons so they can grow and achieve their Dragonly greatness
- Enter your dragons in fun races, quests, and contests to win epic prizes. Let the Dragoning begin!
- Discover new dragons, decorations and activities during special seasonal events.
- Browse the Dragonarium to keep track of all the dragons you’ve collected and which you’ve yet to breed.
- Impress your family and friends by displaying your park and sharing your favorite dragons for cooperative breeding!
- Visit friends’ parks and give each other gifts.
- Spectacular visuals and sparkling animations accompanied by an original soundtrack written by our award-winning composer.
- Play DragonVale today!
PLEASE NOTE! Some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. DragonVale requires an internet connection to play.
DragonVale is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games and a proud partner of Hasbro, Inc.
What's New in Version 3.15.0
Hip hip hooray, it’s Kairos’ Birthday! Or, at least, we think it is — it’s hard to tell with dragons who can manipulate time.
In honor of this timely occasion, the witches and wizards have worked up some exciting magic in the Vale!
* Power Up Kairos: Now you can collect Eternal Essence to level up Kairos and extend the duration of his time-speeding powers!
* Treat Farm UX Improvements: An efficiency spell cast on Treat Farms makes it easier than ever to plant, harvest, and regrow Dragon Treats!
* UI Tweaks: Tap a dragon’s icon in the Market or Dragonarium to see at a glance how many of that dragon you’ve collected!
* Dragon Placement Improvements: Quickly navigate between available habitats with shiny new buttons!
Love this game, however....
This has been one of my favorite games to play, however it is impossible to get friends without having to go through Facebook. I myself do not own a Facebook account and normally if someone had a Facebook account, they would be able to get a lot of friends in the game, but without a Facebook account there's no use. It would be a lot easier, (and I know a lot of people would agree) if there was an easier and more simple way to get friends (WITHIN THE GAME), for example having a search engine within the game that can let people search for other people's parks. I have wanted this to change for a long time (A few years actually) but it still hasn't changed. I love this game and believe that if you guys (Maker's of the game) changed it so it would be a lot simpler on everyone else who loves to play the game and doesn't own a Facebook account, to enjoy playing it.
This game is awesome!
I have this game on both my phone and kindle fire. This game is fun for all ages. Both I, and a couple of my friends have it and we are all 14. At the beginning, it is very easy to level up and have new capabilities for your park. After a while, you can even unlock legendary dragons! There are hundreds of dragons to breed and buy. Also, if you have an apple device and are connected to Game Center, your park will save its progress if you decide to get rid of the game! The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because in the past, this game had glitches that made the whole park start over. This happened to me about 3 times. So I gave up on the game. I just now retried it because my friend who has DragonVale said it doesn't do that anymore. So hopefully, I will not lose my park again. But other than that, it's and amazing game that you should definitely get!
DragonVale is one of my favorite games! I play it every day! I do have a few minor problems but they are just little frustrations so I won't take away a star.
1. Emerald Dragon:
So last May I finally got my first ever gemstone dragon, the Emerald Dragon! I was so excited that I even bought the Gemstone Island!
(FYI I used a Crystal and Lichen both Lvl 15 to get the Emerald, only took about five tries.)
So I fed my dragon up to Lvl 10 so I could get 1 gem a week. Well, I just realized today that if you move an Emerald Dragon to another part of the island, the wait time for gems starts all over again! In fact, I've only collected gems once! Wish this didn't happen...
2. The Great Nogard:
The Great Nogard (which is actually DRAGON spelled backwards) is the tutorial guy in the game and he is also your friend in the game. So when you go to your friends page and find The Great Nogard, it says visit and free gift. If you press free gift it tells you you can't give it to him as he cannot give you a gem in return. If you can't give him a gift, then why is it an option?
Well, that's really all I can think of, and these problems are not awful, so I reccomend this game. Please get it!
Thank you SO much for reading my review!!! 😊😜😃
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 18, 2017
- Version: 3.15.0
- Size: 153 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Backflip Studios
- © 2017 Backflip Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$1.99
- Sack of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Pile of Treats$0.99
- Pile of Cash$0.99
- Sack of Treats$1.99
- Sack of Cash$1.99
- Box of Gems$24.99
- Bag of Treats$4.99
- Bag of Cash$4.99