Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Since your camera can shoot a Panorama, why bothering with this app?
Because it completes the whole turn, works with front camera for panoramic selfies, shows the result with an incredibly nice 3d viewer, allows your friends and followers to see the same 3d result even without having the app, makes better pictures even in low-light, exports the 360 Panorama as a looping video, lets you experiment Virtual Reality with Google Carboard...
...along many other things:
- discover more than 1.3 Million panoramas shared from all over the world,
- create breath-taking panoramas with advanced camera controls such as Flash modes and 3 different Exposure settings,
- follow other panorama lovers and be notified when they upload new pictures,
- edit description, tags, geolocation and privacy settings,
- connect with your Flickr account and view your panoramas with our 3d viewer,
- order gorgeous prints (posters, framed prints or canvas) of your panoramas and ship them worldwide,
- get embed codes to insert interactive panoramas in your blog.
We listen and help (support@DerManDar.com). We bet you will be impressed, try us!
- our app shoots only cylindrical panoramas,
- we only stitch the pictures you take with the app,
- in-app HD option is for *all* the panoramas you take on *all* your devices - with the same AppleID,
- your pictures are *not* automatically uploaded unless you explicitly request it.
If you own a Galileo motorized head, please get the app DMD Panorama for Galileo.
What's New in Version 5.5
- quality improvements for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7+
- bug fixes
Tried several other pano apps and keep coming back to this one. Like it better then the iPhone 5s pano. Nice update too! Pano to "video" option works great. Sorry if someone might not like the fact that all the features cost but this is not your run of the mill free/.99 app. Keep up the great work and thanks for the support email response when I needed it. * update: works great on iPhone 7+ too.
Good app, needs improvement
Don't get me wrong, it's one of the most useful apps for 360 photos, but for spherical images, it seems refuse to do the job, please update the app so I can capture spherical images. Besides, I'd also like to see manual exposure control coming to this app, you know there's a huge market for HDRI images, if a simple app can do that, then a lot of money is saved.
Great 👍 application
Really Very good application 👍 l have this application in my phone since they made it long time every day i work with it really it's helpful .. thanks to all developers in this application to make it succeed ⭐️❤️
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 14, 2016
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Dermandar (Offshore) S.A.L.
- © 2016 Dermandar
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- High Definition Unlimited Upgrade$1.99
- HD Video Unlimited Upgrade$1.99