By Med ART Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to Sprout! It’s an Apple ‘Essential App for Parents’ and is one of Time Magazine’s Top 50 Apps of the Year.
Trusted and recommended by expecting families all over the world, Sprout Pregnancy guides you through every day of your pregnancy. It helps keep you organized and educated about the many exciting changes and developments happening in your body and for your growing baby.
Sprout Pregnancy is the ONLY app that features:
• Next Generation 3D Interaction – Experience your baby’s world in never before seen detail. Real-to-life interactive movements, kicking, heartbeat and more!*
• Pregnancy Journal with FREE PDF to view or print: Capture belly photos and all your special pregnancy thoughts and moments – includes over 350 fun entry ideas!*
PLUS everything else you want from your favorite Pregnancy app:
• DAILY and weekly information about you and your developing baby
• Personalized Pregnancy Timeline*
• Tools (Weight Tracker, Kick Counter and Contraction Timer)*
• … and much more – everything you need to track your pregnancy. All safely backed up to your iCloud account.
* Available only in Sprout Premium Version (advertisement banners are also removed). 3D is only available on iOS 8 and up and requires iPhone 6 / iPad Air or newer for full experience.
SPROUT IS PHYSICIAN-RECOMMENDED
"The pregnancy app 'Sprout' gives my patients something they never had before. It’s detailed, helpful, and unlike most other resources, it’s ready for them at their fingertips just when they need it most." -- Lauren Ferrara, M.D., Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
At Sprout, we believe that great parents deserve great apps! That's why we take extra care in creating our apps ‒ marrying robust tools, functionality and content with clean, attractive design. Our award-winning apps do the hard work, so you can focus on the most important job of all: being great parents.
Check out our other highly rated Sprout apps: Sprout Baby and Sprout Fertility & Period Tracker.
What's New in Version 7.11
- Minor bug fixes
Thanks for using Sprout! We love reading all the great reviews and feedback! Our goal is to provide you with the best pregnancy tool available.
Best overall for look and feel, but could use another feature
Ok I went and tried a bunch of pregnancy apps, and while they all had lots of interesting gizmos and doodads, they were all so busy! It made my eyes tired looking at those little screens packed with so much more info than I need to look at all at one time. I like Sprout the best because it is clean and sleek, the graphics are beautiful and approachable and it's nice to learn a few tidbits about each week. I just wish that sprout would extend its sleek simple interface to cover a symptom tracker, preferably with a large list to choose from for easy recording. I'm still sticking with it because it really seems to be the only preg app that doesn't give me eyebleed every time I open it, but that said, I don't open it super often. I'd open it more if it had a symptom tracker!
THE BEST out of FIVE apps I tried!
My favorite part of this app is the journal. I can add a journal entry to my baby boy any time I want, as many times I want. And the best part is I can export it to a PDF when I'm ready. Also, I love the weight tracker. It's not visible to anyone that can accidentally open my app so it's private.
There are so many other great things on this app. I originally downloaded three different ones but this is the only one I find myself using. It has it all!! Every feature it has is easy to use! Kick counter, contraction tracker, to do lost, newborn essentials list. It's so easy to forget what we'll need when our baby makes his big entrance to this world, and this covers it all!! I highly recommend it!!
Amazing!! Must have
This app is everything!! It makes it so much easier to know what's going on in there with the 3D picturing. Every app gives you the fruit sizes, but this one does that in addition to showing you the monumental changes happening each week. The best part is my hub loves looking at the baby through the app, it's harder for them to get excited about the little things such as the hair starting to grow in week 14 but this app makes it fun. It's like a game to figure out how she's going to be different each week. We absolutely love it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 29, 2016
- Version: 7.11
- Size: 202 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Med ART Studios LLC
- © Med ART Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sprout PREMIUM$3.99