Rc Plane 2
By Frozen Pepper
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New City Scenario just added !
VTOL Vertical Take-off Aircraft Just Added!!!
** Warning : If at application launch (in menu), graphics appear strange or "inverted", restart the application to fix it.
CNET: "It's definitely worth a look for fans of flight."
148Apps: "Top Notch Simulation"
AppCraver: Ultimate iOS Flight Simulator."
Introducing the most realistic RC Plane game and sim for iOS with 6 new game modes, 17 planes to pick from and Game Center achievement and leaderboard integration. The graphics and gameplay in this universal app are stunning and optimized across a range of supported Apple devices with specific optimizations for iPhone 4 Retina Display and both iPad and iPad 2. Check it out now.
• Two stunning environments: Tuscany and Seaside
• Game Center leaderboard and achievement integration
• 12 Races
• Four planes: 3 Ch Cruiser; 3 Ch Fighter 29 Jet; 4 Ch Cruiser; 4 Ch Stunt Plane
• 5 Training lessons ranging from 3 Ch takeoff to 4 Ch advanced rudder use.
• Free Flight
• 3 Camera views: 3rd person; in-cockpit; fixed position
In-App Purchase Bundles
• Carrier Ops Aircraft Carrier game mode with F-4 Corsair and ARF-18 Jet Fighter
• Airbus game with two Passenger Liners and one Jumbo Liner
• Bird Catcher game with 3 Ch Beachcraft (the pros will like this one)
• Fire Fighter Water Plane game with 4 Ch Firefighter Water Plane and 4 Ch Hydro Cruiser.
• Road Runner game with f202 Fighter Plane
• Cargo mode with RC-130 Cargo Transport Plane
• Spitfire WWII plane
• European Fighter plane
• Realistic 4 Ch Mountaincraft Air Rocker plane
Updated Control Scheme
• Real time tweaking of any channel in-game, on the fly.
• Custom rudder control for both beginner and advanced mode.
• Accelerometer support
• Significantly improved controls.
• 4 remote modes supported
5 Training Lessons
• Save yourself lots of frustration and $ and learn the basics of RC Plane flying on this beautiful sim on your iPhone or iPad. From 3 Ch takeoff to advanced 4 Ch controls, this will give you confidence and a great start.
Music done by Davide Cecchi.
What's New in Version 1.72
- fixed stuttering on iPad 4
- other minor fixes
I've always been fascinated with simulators of all types; Microsoft flight sim x (fsx), driving sims, boat sims, rc sims, i've tried them all! So naturally, when I got my first iPad, one of the first apps i wanted was a simulator. So after a little research, i found this app and decided to give it a whirl. It is REALLY cool! Although it's not a 'full breed' sim, it is very realistic. Sometimes i forget that the planes are rc! Accelerometer works well (i prefer the ol' fashioned way), physics are quite realistic, features are helpful and realistic, and crashes are awesome (the plane blows into flames and sections of the aircraft fall off when they're hit!). If i had a major complaint, it would be the money you must spend to unlock advanced features. Bundles, which usually include a mission series and 2 or 3 airplanes, set you back $1.99. Other environments like Suburb, Desert, Mountain, etc, set you back another $1.99. They DO offer a full version, but with a tag price of $16-some-odd bucks, it's not worth it! Sum: a lot of fun, especially if your willing to spend a little $ to unlock more features!
Good ideas for updates
This game is awesome! It is my favorite game. Same with rc helicopter
What I think u should make a new game called RC everything 2 or something along these lines. It should have the same maps and planes as RC plane 2 but add cool new map(s) and the helicopters from RC helicopters 2
It would bee awesome if u could not make me buy all of the planes and helicopters if u do my idea. Also please add in multiplayer so u and your friends can play flying a plane and a helicopter
Please make it so u can fly any flying vechicle
RC Plane 2 ...well
I know it's impossible to replicate the REAL experience of RC plane flying but, this is ok but needs help in the background area and trust me, the controls are not nearly as zippy. In the real looking mode (you looking at plane from ground) the plane is like flying a very small .20 size with the controllability of a 1/4 scale. These need to be proportional. Bigger plane in sky. I know I'm bein picky. I've flown RC and even the real thing. To me it's a good game experience, not a realistic experience. So I gave it 4 stars
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 25, 2013
- Version: 1.72
- Size: 144 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ottavio Radicati di Brozolo
- © 2011 Frozenpepper, Ethervision and iDev2
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Air bus package$1.99
- Cargo package$0.99
- Desert Bundle$1.99
- Firefighter Package$1.99
- Carrier Ops Package$1.99
- WW2 OPS$1.99
- VTOL Bundle$1.99
- Space shuttle bundle$1.99
- RoadRunner package$0.99