Rc Plane 2
By Frozen Pepper
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New City Scenario just added !
VTOL Vertical Take-off Aircraft Just Added!!!
** Warning : If at application launch (in menu), graphics appear strange or "inverted", restart the application to fix it.
CNET: "It's definitely worth a look for fans of flight."
148Apps: "Top Notch Simulation"
AppCraver: Ultimate iOS Flight Simulator."
Introducing the most realistic RC Plane game and sim for iOS with 6 new game modes, 17 planes to pick from and Game Center achievement and leaderboard integration. The graphics and gameplay in this universal app are stunning and optimized across a range of supported Apple devices with specific optimizations for iPhone 4 Retina Display and both iPad and iPad 2. Check it out now.
• Two stunning environments: Tuscany and Seaside
• Game Center leaderboard and achievement integration
• 12 Races
• Four planes: 3 Ch Cruiser; 3 Ch Fighter 29 Jet; 4 Ch Cruiser; 4 Ch Stunt Plane
• 5 Training lessons ranging from 3 Ch takeoff to 4 Ch advanced rudder use.
• Free Flight
• 3 Camera views: 3rd person; in-cockpit; fixed position
In-App Purchase Bundles
• Carrier Ops Aircraft Carrier game mode with F-4 Corsair and ARF-18 Jet Fighter
• Airbus game with two Passenger Liners and one Jumbo Liner
• Bird Catcher game with 3 Ch Beachcraft (the pros will like this one)
• Fire Fighter Water Plane game with 4 Ch Firefighter Water Plane and 4 Ch Hydro Cruiser.
• Road Runner game with f202 Fighter Plane
• Cargo mode with RC-130 Cargo Transport Plane
• Spitfire WWII plane
• European Fighter plane
• Realistic 4 Ch Mountaincraft Air Rocker plane
Updated Control Scheme
• Real time tweaking of any channel in-game, on the fly.
• Custom rudder control for both beginner and advanced mode.
• Accelerometer support
• Significantly improved controls.
• 4 remote modes supported
5 Training Lessons
• Save yourself lots of frustration and $ and learn the basics of RC Plane flying on this beautiful sim on your iPhone or iPad. From 3 Ch takeoff to advanced 4 Ch controls, this will give you confidence and a great start.
Music done by Davide Cecchi.
What's New in Version 1.72
- fixed stuttering on iPad 4
- other minor fixes
I've always been fascinated with simulators of all types; Microsoft flight sim x (fsx), driving sims, boat sims, rc sims, i've tried them all! So naturally, when I got my first iPad, one of the first apps i wanted was a simulator. So after a little research, i found this app and decided to give it a whirl. It is REALLY cool! Although it's not a 'full breed' sim, it is very realistic. Sometimes i forget that the planes are rc! Accelerometer works well (i prefer the ol' fashioned way), physics are quite realistic, features are helpful and realistic, and crashes are awesome (the plane blows into flames and sections of the aircraft fall off when they're hit!). If i had a major complaint, it would be the money you must spend to unlock advanced features. Bundles, which usually include a mission series and 2 or 3 airplanes, set you back $1.99. Other environments like Suburb, Desert, Mountain, etc, set you back another $1.99. They DO offer a full version, but with a tag price of $16-some-odd bucks, it's not worth it! Sum: a lot of fun, especially if your willing to spend a little $ to unlock more features!
Overall terrible game and almost no support.
This game is playable, but gets very repetitive. the game has many add-ons, but they fail to impress when you actually buy them. The developers trick you by not showing prices of anything until you have made the purchase and the prices on each purchase is very high. They offer a complete edition, but no one seems to know the price. There are also a lot a glitches that have never been fixed and many textures in the game are very low resolution because the game was never fully optimized for the more advanced devices. The game offers a multiplayer mode, but it is very rare to find an opponent and when you do the connection is very unstable. The game has a lot of problems but they could all be fixed if the developers spent more time on it. The biggest problem of all is the price of everything.
You looser how could you create such a (DUMB) game you CAN'T even pass the levels!!!! I was playing the game on level 4 and it took FOREVER (TO LOAD) I finally finished level 4 and it (KICKED ME OF THE GAME) !!!!!!! Take note these things
YOU NEED TO FIX!!!!!!
1. Fix the speed of loading
2. Make it possible to pass the levels
3. Create more planes
4. Make more controllable planes or just fix the other planes
5. And make more multiplayer games
OTHER THAN THAT
You have made an ok game I like the idea of it and I want you to make more games like it
And remember -
THE CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS CORRECT
Oh and don't get mad at some of the things I said because I typed in a lot of things cause
2. It is fun typing
So see yah later
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 25, 2013
- Version: 1.72
- Size: 144 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ottavio Radicati di Brozolo
- © 2011 Frozenpepper, Ethervision and iDev2
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Air bus package$1.99
- Cargo package$0.99
- Desert Bundle$1.99
- Firefighter Package$1.99
- Carrier Ops Package$1.99
- WW2 OPS$1.99
- VTOL Bundle$1.99
- RoadRunner package$0.99
- Space shuttle bundle$1.99