Drawing for Kids (step by step)
By Better World
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Help early drawers gain confidence, coordination and dexterity with the Drawing Step-by-Step app from Amaya.
From fluttery butterflies and sharp-toothed alligators to bustling trains and bouncing balls, this drawing tutorial provides step-by-step instructions for 30 different pictures. Click on a picture and let the 6 easy-to-follow, self-paced steps guide your child in creating their masterpiece. Geared for kids aged 3-8 years old; you can prevent younger kids from getting frustrated by turning on the optional Trace function for added support.
Once the drawing is complete, click on over to the coloring portion and let your child give life to their drawing with 5 art tools to choose from and over 2 dozen different colors. The finished product can be saved, printed or emailed to let the artwork live on.
- 30 drawing tutorials
- Animals, sports and transportation - something for everyone
- 6 step-by-step instructions provided for each drawing
- A Trace function that can be turned on for added guidance
- Color your own drawing creations
- 5 coloring tools (pencil, felt tip, 3 brush sizes - thin, medium and thick)
- 30 colors to choose from
- Save, print or email finished drawings
- iPad only
What's New in Version 2.1.0
Bug fixes and gameplay optimizations
This is awesome!thanks for making this app,now I can draw better!THANKS!!!!
This app is great fun for my sisters :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 18, 2013
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 51.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: BetterWorld Ltd
- © www.amayakids.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.