The NBC App – Stream TV Shows
By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Watch the latest episodes of your favorite NBC TV shows any time, anywhere on the NBC App!
Catch up on your favorite hit TV series on your iPhone or iPad, or stream episodes to your TV with AirPlay and Chromecast. Watch your favorite episodes across all your devices when you create an NBC profile!
Never miss episodes of hit NBC shows again! Stream the current season of most NBC TV shows from the beginning, or indulge in an expanded selection of classic TV series. Watch free episodes with or without a TV provider on the NBC App.
Watch full episodes and video clips from:
- THE TONIGHT SHOW STARRING JIMMY FALLON
- LATE NIGHT WITH SETH MEYERS
- THIS IS US
- THE VOICE
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE
- THE BRAVE
- WILL & GRACE
- LAW & ORDER TRUE CRIME: THE MENENDEZ MURDERS
- THE GOOD PLACE
- GREAT NEWS
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES
- LAW & ORDER: SVU
- And more!
NBC App Features
Watch Episodes Any Time
• Watch the latest episodes of new NBC series the day after they air on TV without logging into a TV provider.
• No TV provider? No problem! Most new episodes are unlocked 8 days after they air.
• Watch any 3 locked episodes for up to 1 month for free, no login necessary.
Free Episodes of NBC Throwbacks
• Watch hundreds of episodes of classic shows for free!
• Enjoy some of the best TV series like Amazing Stories, Knight Rider, Miami Vice and more!
NBC Live Stream
• On the go? Live Stream with the app to catch local news, sports and TV specials!
• The NBC Live Stream is available from participating TV providers in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Hartford, Dallas, Miami, San Francisco, San Diego and Bristol, Virginia.
• Create an NBC profile to favorite and save shows across all your devices.
• Resume watching your favorite shows where you left off on any device.
• Receive 3 credits to unlock episodes for FREE!
Download now and never miss your favorite shows again!
Please note: Use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wifi networks. Data charges may apply. This app features Nielsen’s measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to Nielsen’s TV Ratings unless you opt-out. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 4.11.1
• Create your NBC Profile with your email or Facebook account to favorite, save and resume watching shows where you left off - across all your devices! Plus, watch any 3 locked episodes with no TV provider login required.
• Miscellaneous bugs and crashes fixed
Awful with Chromecast
This is the worst app I’ve ever used with Chromecast. If you close the app at all while casting (which is the point) then the app completely freaks out. The connection rapidly switches between being connected and not being connected. So quickly that you can’t even choose to stop the process. Restarting the app doesn’t help. For whatever reason, the show will play one episode and then completely stop, as popes to moving on to the next episode in the season. It’s a three-minute process of restarting the app and trying to connect in one millisecond in order to play the next episode. Pair this with the 45 commercials per episode and it’s a lose-lose.
I want to love this app, but the stability needs to be made a major focus. Otherwise Chromecast pairing shouldn’t even be offered.
Clumsy & buggy
By far the worse of the tv apps out there. Marks episodes as watched when they haven’t been watched. Doesn’t save your place when you want it too, but does for episodes you completed. The currently watching is a joke. No auto start for next episodes... well technically a little comes up for a few seconds at the end of the credits, but 90% the time it marks the next episode as watched not the one you just finished watching. App has be restarted to start a new episode, but didn’t save your progress, so you have to search for the show and season all over again. Awful. It’s a pretty simple concept, and this app missed completely.
Lately, nearly flawless!
If I have to take a call, fall asleep, interrupt viewing a program for any reason, there it is waiting for me when I return. Whether it is later that day, week, month, viewing is reliable on my iPhone 7+ over wi-fi since being without a tv for the last 7 months. BTW - I don't rate any service a 5 as there is always room for improvement.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 4.11.1
- Size: 123 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2017 NBCUniversal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes