It's Playing Pro
By Addition, Lda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Every video, no conversions, pure entertainment. Direct cloud and local network media streaming, anywhere you are.
Featured in Wired, Gizmodo, Cult of Mac, TUAW with brand new features in each update.
· Licensed Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus (Enhanced AC-3);
· High performance playback, up to 1080p;
· Direct subtitle search and download;
· TV-Out and Air Play;
· Easy gestures, including pintch-to-zoom.
· Video playback for MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, RMVB;
· Audio playback for MP3, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC;
· Consult the detailed format list on our website.
· PUT.IO® enables background downloading and cloud hosting;
· Facebook® browse, watch or download your friends liked, commented or shared videos;
· Dropbox® one click access to over-the-air movie playback;
· Youtube® video playback;
· HTTP media file playback;
· and It's playing videos cloud channel.
· Access Macs, NAS (network disks), Windows, Ubuntu, Airport disks, etc;
· Native support for SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Media Drive;
· Native support for SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive;
· Native support for Maxell Airstash®;
· Native support for Seagate Satellite™;
· Native support for iUSBport Mini;
· It's playing Desktop Helper is the easiest path to stream from your media library.
· Background playback and earbud controls;
· Auto-advance/playlist within folders;
· Auto-repeat mode;
· Audio gain;
· Playback speed, from 1/8x to 8x adjustments;
• Video forensics
· Frame by Frame video image navigation;
· Photographic pintch-to-zoom gestures;
· Image contrast, brightness and saturation adjustments;
• International features
· multi language audio tracks;
· multi channel audio support;
· fetch subtitles for any movie with one tap; backed by OpenSubtitles.org.
• Files management
· user friendly, cut, copy, paste & rename controls;
· you can also choose to store files in a secured private folder.
(*) It's playing aims at handling every video from anything around your iPhone/iPod/iPad. You'll always be able to find videos that surpass your devices processing capabilities or which are encoded in unsupported audio or video formats.
(**) DTS playback is currently unavailable, check our website for updates or use the helper app.
•• Check out http://itsplayingapp.com for demonstration videos and detailed information ••
Contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 5.0.5
iPhone6 and Plus native screen resolution support
Subpar AirPlay support, crashy. Stay away.
I wanted to like this app. Some aspects are great, and others need serious, serious work.
AirPlay support is non-standard, rudimentary and almost useless. It requires mirroring, which prevents multitasking (because video stops), prevents AppleTV buffering so it's often jittery video, and doesn't support Apple TV Remote, ie pause, play/rewind, fast forward, unlike every single other AirPlay enabled video player I've ever tried.
It's also crashed several times in my first few hours of use. And it doesn't support Yosemite's version of SMB file sharing. It errors out trying to connect.
It occasionally gets stuck on a single video frame, but the audio keeps playing. You have to switch orientation briefly (landscape to portrait and back) to get the video to start playing again.
Downloading a video is modal, i.e., no background downloading. The app must stay on that one screen until that single video downloads, no matter how long it takes. You can't queue up videos to download. You must do them one at a time. Ridiculous!
The UI is nice, and the number of codecs is great as is cloud support. This app has potential but it needs some serious love and attention from the developer, and the update pace appears stagnant, like they're in maintenance only mode, and they're neglecting even that.
Believe the negative reviews. I wish I had. I wasted my money.
Plays just about anything
This app plays just about any video file you put on there, has options for software switches or hardware rendering. I've been using this since it first came out. Works well only, had a few crashes. But they have a reporting system to help fix that.
Works with just about any video file.
Allows you to save streamed videos
Allows for creation of folders, and even locked folders
Regular updates, since it's release
Has the occasional glitch or bug on video playback and crashes the app, seems to happen more with high-speed scrubbing.
Clunky interface for moving sorting and organizing files and folders
Occasionally a bug takes a while to fix
They need a wireless mode like good reader to add files instead of having to sync with a PC/Mac
This is a great app that plays all files. Every once in a while, it has a small glitch. I just restart and it works fine. I would like a better way to fast forward or rewind as it is a little difficult to control scrubbing but other than that, it delivers.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 19, 2014
- Version: 5.0.5
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Addition, Lda
- © 2014 Addition Lda.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.