Thai Boxing For You - the best Muay Thai app in the App Store
I'm sure everyone knows the names of Bruce Lee, Jaen-Claude Van Damme, Jackie Chan, Jet Li. Who of you would like in childhood to be like them? Be as courageous, strong and agile. App "Thai boxing for you" will help realize your dream.
Are you a beginner? A professional athlete or coach? This app is for you! It will help you to really learn and hone the art of Muay Thai. Your coach will be one of the most famous all over the world expert in Muay Thai.
TRAIN WITH THE CHAMPION
Author Maxim Slipchenko – 3-time World Champion, 2-time European Champion, World Cup winner and multiple champion of international tournaments in Muay Thai. He has managed and prepared 5 Muay Thai World Champions.
Includes technique demonstration, super combinations, clinch techniques, the best timer and much more
BIGGEST MEDIA LIBRARY
Over the 350 photos, 250 videos, step-by-step striking description
This package includes:
- 33 types of strikes in Muay Thai with a description, photos and videos;
- 8 types of clinches with a description, photos and videos;
- 3 types of cling holds with a description, photos and videos;
- 8 types of clinch defense with a description, photos and videos;
- 19 types of strikes in clinches, with a description photos and videos;
- the best 15 types combos of Muay Thai from world champion with a description, photos and videos;
- 5 types knockout combos of Muay Thai from world champion with a description, photos and videos;
- description and videos exercises for bag training from world champion;
- description and videos exercises for pad training from world champion;
- the best hand wraps with a description, photos and videos;
- amazing boxing timer;
- super punch video.
THANK YOU goes to everyone who has downloaded Thai Boxing For You App!
Already a fan of Thai Boxing For You? Like us on Facebook for the latest news and visit our site:
-fixed bug with pause in game
Ratings and Reviews
I bought this app because the free version was interesting, and I wanted access to videos for the other moves listed. The first disappointment was that some of the most important and difficult ones didn't have videos, such as the flying knee and the jumping kick. Well, these are the ones we need to study. More than that, to have access to clinches and sequences we have two in-app purchases. I bought them, but the app gives an error every time I try to download. So far, I have lost my money.
Great app!!! Very cool
I have been using this app now for a week and I love it. You get a lot of great instruction and excellent technique. It is easy to use and the video gives perfect illustration on how to practice various combinations.
The layout is very nice. The videos loads very well. The content is very good, from elemental techniques to advanced. This is a good companion for solo training. The support is excellent. Looking forward to use it even more.
- Roman Zimbil
- 474.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Belarusian, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Maksym Slipchenko
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.