Discover amazing content created by passionate people on G+.
• Explore your favorite topics and discover new things you'll love
• Connect with communities of people who share your interests
• Build a home stream with unique, inspiring, and thoughtful content
• Advanced search: narrow down the search results by author, attachment type, date, commenter, mentions, etc.
• Improved web browsing experience using SFSafariViewController.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s okay but.....
Do you devs even listen to your app/site’s users? Every single time you guys update G+, we get glitches, notification purges, and rapid loss of followers. And this recent update is terrible. Here’s a word of advice: LISTEN TO YOUR USERS. Seriously, we all hate the newest update. You can’t even see what people post when you click on their profile picture! Honestly, the previous update was so much better. I had such high hopes for this app, but y’all keep messing it up for the users. On behalf of all the people using Google+, please listen to what we have to say. These updates have been nothing but problematic, and it’s such a major inconvenience when you follow someone and realize you have no idea what kind of stuff they post. Don’t get me wrong, this is the best place to connect with people, but this new update is really irritating. All we ask is for our posts to be visible to the people who view our profiles again.
Hopefully y’all listen instead of screwing all your users over like you’ve done so many times (I apologize if this sounds angry. But the new update is such a hassle to deal with.)
This Social Media Site is better
Other than Facebook or Twitter with their crappy “Privacy Settings” G+ is the real thing, I’ve been on it for awhile now and I’ve made some cool new friends whom I known for a long time now and other than the “Bugs” it’s working great every update is getting better and better not complaining at all but other than that it’s super addictive I can’t put the phone/Tablet and I pad Down XD
Please keep this app updated because I’d prefer to use this more than Facebook, I really don’t want one anyway but I really like Twitter I just joined a few days ago and I kinda like it but the so called “Privacy” needs to be fixed like people could see your tweets and replies and such that’s ok but people needs privacy but I do understand that Twitter is doing that for a reason-
I’d totally recommend this app to some people but idk they prefer Facebook over any other Social Media Site
Why is my favorite app still unusable?
I keep checking the App Store for an update to fix my app and I keep seeing bug fixes and stability improvements but what are they actually fixing because the app is still completely unusable on my IPhone 6+. My profile pic doesn’t load, no one’s post loads, their pictures are blank, Hell even my notifications are just blank white squares. I’ve had to use the browser as a work around for the past 2-3 months and now I’m getting impatient.
This is my favorite app out of every app I’ve used because I enjoy chatting with my friends and posting stuff and now I can’t even use it due to Google’s incompetence to actually fix it. I’ve never had an issue like this before, it’s always worked perfectly fine. I’m only rating 2 stars because I’m completely dissatisfied with the fact it’s been unusable for months now, otherwise if it weren’t for that it would easily get 5 stars from me. I just want to be able to use it properly again, that’s all I’m asking.
- Google, Inc.
- 152.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc. 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.