By Jürgen Kaiser
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VidBitCalc is the all-in-one app for video encoding calculations.
Whether you work as a professional compressionist or put your home videos on the web, you will use VidBitCalc every day.
* A Bit Budget Calculator: Enter the available disc space, the video duration and the audio bit rate to calculate the maximal video bit rate
* A File Size Calculator: Enter the duration and data rates of your video and VidBitCalc calculates the resulting file size
* A Resolution Calculator: Enter the aspect ratio of your video and the desired with or height to calculate the appropriate resolution
* The unique BPP Calculator: Bits per pixel helps you to find the optimal bit rate for your video.
For web video encoded with modern codecs like h.264 a bits per pixel value around 0.1 should result in a fair quality. For DVD-Video or Blu-ray, bits per pixel values above 0.4 are quite common.
* A Traffic Calculator: Enter the duration, bit rates and viewers of your stream and VidBitCalc calculates the resulting traffic
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Bug fixes
- New Traffic Calculator
- iPhone 5 support
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 13, 2012
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jurgen Kaiser
- © 2011 Jürgen Kaiser
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.