By Jürgen Kaiser
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VidBitCalc is the all-in-one app for video encoding calculations.
Whether you work as a professional compressionist or convert your home videos for YouTube, you will use VidBitCalc every day.
- the Bit Budget Calculator: enter the available disc space, the video duration and the audio bit rate to calculate the appropriate video bit rate
- the File Size Calculator: enter the duration and bit rates of your video to calculate the resulting file size
- the Resolution Calculator: enter the aspect ratio of your video and the desired width or height to calculate the proper resolution
- the Traffic Calculator: enter the duration, bit rates and viewers of your stream to calculate the needed bandwidth and resulting traffic
- the unique BPP Calculator: uses bits per pixel to help you find the optimal bit rate for your video.*
* For web video encoded with modern codecs like h.264 a bits per pixel value of around 0.1 should result in reasonable quality. For DVD-Video or Blu-ray, a bits per pixel value above 0.4 is common.ss
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Fixed some minor UI issues
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 22, 2016
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jurgen Kaiser
- © 2011 Jürgen Kaiser
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.