By SilverTree Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• TOP 10 BEST GAMES - The New York Times.
• #1 APP in the United States, Canada, China, Germany, France, Spain and many more!
• BEST APPS ON APP STORE. Featured "New & Noteworthy", "Staff Favorite", "Great Platformer", and "App of the Week" by Apple in numerous countries.
CORDY is the little robot with the big job - to power up his world! Help Cordy run, jump, push, pull, lift, throw, bounce, swing, and hover in this beautiful console-quality 3D puzzle platform game. Download now, and get ready to harness the power of pure fun! "One of mobile gaming's most accomplished platformers." -IGN. "gorgeous... compelling" -Pocket Gamer & The Guardian.
• HOURS OF GAMEPLAY. The full game is packed with many more levels that increase in length, with fast-paced fun and ramped difficulty! "Tons of Replay Value" -Touch Arcade.
• PLAY FREE BEFORE YOU BUY. Try 4 free awesome levels so you can be sure you like the game. You can buy the full game from within using In-App Billing. This feature can be disabled using Restrictions in your iOS device's Settings menu.
• WANT MORE GAMES LIKE THIS? Play CORDY SKY and SLEEPY JACK! Top 10 Best Games of Year: "Adorable Psychonauts-esque presentation and solid gameplay...that is also tight and arcadey" -Pocket Gamer. BEST APP OF THE WEEK: "It's the sort of happiness-inducing experience that you want to share with everyone." -Kotaku
• 'LIKE' SilverTree at facebook.com/TheMeedj & follow SilverTree on Twitter @silvertreemedia
• PLAYERS, WE READ EVERY E-MAIL. We're a small company, but we reply to every support request. Let us try to help at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help in any way!
What's New in Version 1.70.16684
-iPhone 5 support
-iPad 3rd gen, 4th gen support
-iPad Mini support
Cordy is an amazing and fun platformer
Really love the robot character with the funny tv looking head! Game is fun, entertaining, challenging, and overall very easy to play. The music is great. Graphics are spectacular on my iPad 4. Solid game. Only thing missing is more levels and worlds. Please add more worlds and levels on future updates. Thank you so much developers for a great game. Highly recommend. 5 stars. 👍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
This is probably about as good as a platformer can get on a touch screen. The animations actually look like some amount if effort was put in, which is more than I can say for most apps and the visuals are above average. The controls seemed a bit too sensitive for my liking though. I guess you could say that the controls are like that on purpose to add to the challenge, but I would say it adds more frustration than anything.
A LittleBigPlanet fan? Look here:
This game has a slight LittleBigPlanet feel to it, but still creates an experience all it's own. The full game is a few dollars, but trust me it is worth it. I rarely buy new iPhone games since I have a jailbroken device, however I actually went back to buy this one. With my own money. It's that good.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 18, 2012
- Version: 1.70.16684
- Size: 44.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SilverTree Media, LLC
- © 2012 SilverTree Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Game (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)$4.99
- Full Game (iPhone & iPod touch)$2.99
- Wired Blue$2.99
- Get Reddy$0.99
- Totem Helmet$0.99
- Go Greeny$0.99
- Upgrade Game to iPad$1.99