Scan. Analyse. Improve.
TargetScan is a specifically designed application for scoring your cards. This innovative tool will not only calculate the score but also analyse your shooting group providing essential statistics that will enable continuous improvement.
• Instant score (with inner tens and decimal scoring)
• Automatic pattern and holes recognition
• Eagle Eye for inspection of close shots (you can refine the shot location)
• Near-scoring gauge accuracy (0.2÷0.5 mm depending on the bullet type)
SHOOTING GROUP ANALYSIS
• Mean Point of Impact (MPI) – the centre of the group: windage and elevation
• Mean Radius, Extreme Spread – to measure your grouping
• Summary Target Plot with all shots in the session
• Potential Score – check how many points you could gain by bringing the group to the centre
• Print a detailed session report straight from your iPhone using AirPrint
• Email session summary with the pdf report attached
• Post to Facebook and Twitter
• Keep track of all your sessions and monitor progress
• Add notes to your sessions and empty your drawer – you will always be able to review past results
PRO UPGRADE (In-App purchase)
• Heat map showing error patterns over longer periods of time
• Charts showing score, group parameters for multiple sessions
"Excellent for ISSF - I shoot 10 meter air pistol targets (same as NRA B-40) and this app makes scoring and recording progress wonderfully easy. I put ten shots on each target and I haven't had an error yet. It is so good at determining shot placement it's almost like artificial intelligence. Just make sure to use an official target or the app won't work. With an approved target, it's brilliant."
– Stone Glasgow, United States
"A great tool for getting people to see their shot fall and make adjustments. Good fun as well."
– S7evie P, NSRA Club Instructor, UK
"This app has helped bring our shooters' scores from embarrassing to respectable in just a few short weeks."
– North of 68, Couch, Canada's Arctic
"This App has helped me identify my shooting patterns and is a great tool. It has revitalised my enthusiasm in the sport. Love it."
– FridayB111, Australia
TargetScan supports over 100 disciplines, including:
Air Pistol (4.5mm):
・NRA 10m (B-40, B-40/4)
Air Rifle (4.5mm):
・NRA 10m (AR 5/1, AR 5/5, AR 5/10)
・NRA 25ft (TQ-5)
・CMP 10m NMAR 200/600 (AR-SR, AR-MR)
Pistol (.22", 9mm, .32/.38 S&W LWC, .45 ACP SWC):
・NRA 50ft Slow Fire (B-2) and Rapid Fire (B-3)
・NRA 20yd Slow Fire (B-4) and Rapid Fire (B-5)
・NRA 50yd Slow Fire (B-6) and 25yd Rapid Fire (B-8)
・NRA 25yd Slow Fire (B-16, B-35, B-19)
・NRA 50ft (USAS-NRA 50, A-17, A-32, A-36)
・NRA 75ft (A-7/5, TQ-2)
・NRA 50yd (A-23/3, A-23/5, TQ-3/1, TQ-3/2, A-51, A-27)
・NRA 100yd (A-25, A-33, SR-1, SR-21, MR-31)
For a full list please go to http://www.targetshootingapp.com/wiki/Supported_disciplines
If you’d like to see TargetScan in action please visit www.targetshootingapp.com and watch 2 min demo on YouTube.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cards don't lie. Analyse your old targets today and see your performance improve immediately!
• Add .44-40 Win. RNFP ammo
• Fix an issue changing targets order after editing an accepted scan
• Refine scale calculation of the score chart
• Improve detection accuracy on NSRA targets M12C, 1001C
Ratings and Reviews
This app is really nice and has potential to be outstanding. One thing is that the developer is very responsive and courteous with suggestions. I have other apps where you can never reach them or the respond slowly. So far I have had no issues with the performance of the app. Being able to edit the fine details of your shots is excellent. Begging able to zoom in on the consolidated view would be nice. Keep up the good work!
As a new shooter, this app was exactly what I needed for keeping records of my range trips. The experience is simple and not over designed like some of the other ballistics apps out there; granted they are much more complex products.
Scanning of a target is very accurate and I think I've only had to manually place shots about 1 out of 100 shots.
Price seemed high compared to other apps, but since it's now part of my toolkit for range trips it has already paid itself off.
Overall a solid base and it can only get better with more features.
I'm looking forward to future updates!
A must have for any serious bullseye shooter
If you care about tracking scores, you MUST get this app. Tons of targets. Incredible scanning algorithm. Just do it!
I find that scoring works really well when the blue background on my iPad is used with relatively low ambient light in the room. Scores 5-shot targets quite well.
- Deep Scoring Ltd
- 13.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2011-2018 Deep Scoring Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- TargetScan Pro $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.