Learn Argentine Tango (Volume 7)
By Tango Berretin LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Volume 7 "Musicality in Argentine Tango" with internationally known Argentine Tango teacher, Alex Krebs, covers extensively what to listen for in tango music and how to interpret the music in the dance.
Alex has taught Argentine Tango since 1998 and has taught and performed in over 80 cities spanning 8 countries. Alex also plays the bandoneon and directs his tango sextet in Portland, Oregon, USA, and has recorded five tango albums.
- Over one hour of video with clear, detailed explanations in English
- Topics include dancing rhythmically, lyrically, pausing, breaks, phrasing, dancing literally vs. figuratively with the music and more
- Demonstration of musicality ideas with the bandoneon
- Easy to use interface for the iPhone/iPad/iPodTouch
- Everything you need, for all levels of dancing, to interpret the music better
What's New in Version 1.4
Support for IOS9.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 12, 2015
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 171 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tango Berretin LLC
- © 2011 Tango Berretin, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.