Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With this application, users can make and receive video calls with the iPhone/iPod Touch/IPad devices over the Internet using
Wi-Fi, 3G or EDGE networks. This version of the Vippie has been configured and tested with a proof-of-concept video conferencing solution built using the Dialogic® PowerMedia™ products.
* Making and receiving SIP calls
* Connectivity through 3G, Edge and Wi-Fi
* Free calls among users
* Built-in tunnel for passing thru voip blockades
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Balance information
* Call cost information
* Destination, rate
* Time, call status logs
* Last calls log
* Support for codecs g.729, GSM and g.711
* Compatible with IPod Touch 2nd generation and IPhone 2G/3G
* iPhone's address book integration
* Direct access to voicemails
* XMPP chat and presence
* Call recording synchronized with iTunes
1. You need to have account from VoIP provider in order to use this software.
2. For iPod touch 1st generation users, you need upgrade your iPod to iPhone/iPod OS 3.1 or above and you also need external microphone.
3. Please, check your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure they allow sip calls on their network before using voipmvno softphone.
4. Please contact Dialogic if you are interested in trying or learning more about the proof-of-concept video conferencing solution.
What's New in Version 1.21.230
- AMR Codec Support
- Bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Dec 11, 2011
- Version: 1.21.230
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish
- Seller: Voiceserve Ltd
- © VoIPSwitch
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.