MoneyWiz - Personal Finance
By SilverWiz Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have all your accounts, transactions, budgets and bills in one place. See forecasts & reports. Import easily from other software. Always have your data on iPad & Mac with SYNCbits. This is MoneyWiz!
"Best Finance App"
— The Telegraph
"MoneyWiz is a sleek personal finance app."
— MacWorld Magazine
"MoneyWiz is a great choice and one that I personally use. Having the trio of apps (iPhone, iPad and Mac) and the excellent sync service makes MoneyWiz very flexible."
"MoneyWiz is all about giving you more than you would expect. For those wishing to find the perfect app for monitoring your accounts, look no further than MoneyWiz."
"The UI is amazing - it's packed with so many features, yet doesn't feel cluttered."
HOW MONEYWIZ IS BETTER?
• Automatically keeps data consistent across multiple devices
• Gives you beautiful reports in full screen
• Connects all your money management needs into one convenient place
• Intuitive and uncluttered design makes it joyful to use MoneyWiz
Put all your accounts in one place. It's the best way to keep your money organized.
• Create various types of accounts, including a cash (wallet) account
• Register expenses, incomes, adjust balance and transfer money between accounts
• Real accounts reconciliation
• Make split payments
• Multi-currency support
• Import your bank statements from CSV, OFX, QFX and QIF files
• Smart auto-completion for quick transactions entry
• Sort, filter and search transactions
• Checkbook register
Set budgets and pay down your debt. MoneyWiz will monitor the budgets for you, and let you know when something's about to go wrong.
• Create custom budgets
• Expenses are automatically assigned to the correct budget
• Alerts for low and exhausted budget
• See budget progress, daily allowance and remaining days
• See the transactions that make up each budget
Never miss a bill again. MoneyWiz will remind you for any scheduled transactions that are due to be paid.
• Plan expenses, incomes and transfers
• Manage recurring transactions, like bills and salary
• See it all on a beautiful calendar
• Quickly access forecast for any day on the calendar
Thorough reports with beautiful interactive charts will show you everything you need to know about your money.
• Full screen reports
• Export to PDF and CSV
• See transactions that form a report
• Save reports locally into MoneyWiz
• All kinds of reports - NetWorth, Payees, Account balance, Trends, Forecast, Compare budgets, Categories, Statistics, Budget balance
Keeping data consistent across multiple devices has never been easier. MoneyWiz has it's own unique cloud syncing service, called SYNCbits
• Automatic synchronization - you don't need to do anything manually
• Immediate sync - do something on one device, and see it happen on all others within seconds
• Works over 3G and WiFi
• Optimized for less data traffic
• Totally secure
• Retina display optimized
• Password protection
• Custom categories with sub-categories
• Build-in calculator and currency converter
• In-App help, where you need it
• Outstanding customer support. Our average response time is 2 hours
• Available for iPhone, iPad and Mac OS X (separate purchases)
What's New in Version 1.5.2
If you run into any problems with this update, please e-mail us at email@example.com
— 1.5.2 & 1.5.1
● Bug fixes
● 100 + improvements
We need your support to keep the updates going. Please, consider rating this version of MoneyWiz on the App Store. Thank you!
Almost 5 stars
Fix these things and I'll change my rating!
1) on transaction date, make year much smaller than day/week. If I'm entering a transaction today, why do I need the ability to make the year 2017 or something? I understand 1 year back or forward, but that's it. And make it smaller so I don't accidentally change it.
2) under options, edit, let me change just the next recurring transaction without changing all of them. Like if my next paycheck is going to be $100 more because of an expense reimbursement, let me "edit one or edit all".
3) embed a small simple calculator
4) when I am entering a new transaction, let me add a category from there. Don't make me back out and go into categories and then back to account, transaction
5) how do I add check numbers?
6) make some of the buttons/icons bigger! Like the ribbons to mark pending/cleared. And the check mark to save a transaction. They at TINY, even on the iPad app, and I'm constantly hitting them 3-4 times to get them to work.
Love the syncing feature!!!
I had iBank before I switched over to this one and was very aggravated that I couldn't sync ALL of my devices. So I had to find an alternative that would allow me to do this, and when iBank wanted $30 to upgrade my Mac version, I felt like this was the perfect time.
So after doing some research, I landed on MoneyWiz. After checking the reviews and looking over the features that are offered on all 3 versions I'd need to purchase, I pulled the trigger.
The setup was VERY simple and quick. The app is very easy to use and the syncing is flawless between all of my devices.
The main feature I'd like to see added to MoneyWiz is the ability to download my bank's information within the app. But that's a relatively small complaint and not enough for me to not 5-star it. It would have also been nice to have a universal iPhone/iPad app and save $5.
Pretty Decent App
Like the app and want to stick with it but I do have a few suggestions…
1. The reports (from a designer standpoint) should be a simple flat design just like the rest of the app. They clash with the overall UI feel. Plus I think they just look ugly to begin with.
2. Need to have a way to access home page options without having to back out to the home page. Have a menu at the bottom or something that gives easy access to accounts, budgets, etc. it's not very user friendly.
3. Ability to be able to remove a transaction by swiping to the left instead of hitting options then delete.
4. Ability to remove some of the fields I don't use when making transactions. i.e. Attaching photos, description. Let me use only the fields I use. I can live with it but would be nice.
5. Ability to see reports by month, year, (December 2013) instead of having to set everything through custom and go through the hassle of picking dates.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 21, 2013
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: SilverWiz Ltd
- © SilverWiz Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.