MoneyWiz - Personal Finance
By SilverWiz Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have all your accounts, transactions, budgets and bills in one place. See forecasts & reports. Import easily from other software. Always have your data synced across iPhone, iPad & Mac with SYNCbits. This is MoneyWiz!
"Best Finance App"
— The Telegraph
"MoneyWiz is a sleek personal finance app."
— MacWorld Magazine
"MoneyWiz is a great choice and one that I personally use. Having the trio of apps (iPhone, iPad and Mac) and the excellent sync service makes MoneyWiz very flexible."
"MoneyWiz is all about giving you more than you would expect. For those wishing to find the perfect app for monitoring your accounts, look no further than MoneyWiz."
"The UI is amazing - it's packed with so many features, yet doesn't feel cluttered."
HOW MONEYWIZ IS BETTER?
• Connects all your money management needs into one convenient place
• Automatically keeps data consistent across multiple devices
• Available on multiple platforms. Visit our website for details.
• Gives you beautiful reports in full screen
• Intuitive and uncluttered design makes it joyful to use MoneyWiz
Put all your accounts in one place. It's the best way to keep your money organized.
• Create various types of accounts, including a cash (wallet) account
• Register expenses, incomes, adjust balance and transfer money between accounts
• Real accounts reconciliation
• Make split payments
• Multi-currency support
• Import your bank statements from CSV, OFX, QFX and QIF files
• Smart auto-completion for quick transactions entry
• Sort, filter and search transactions
• Checkbook register
Set budgets and pay down your debt. MoneyWiz will monitor the budgets for you, and let you know when something's about to go wrong.
• Create custom budgets
• Expenses are automatically assigned to the correct budget
• Alerts for low and exhausted budget
• See budget progress, daily allowance and remaining days
• See the transactions that make up each budget
Never miss a bill again. MoneyWiz will remind you for any scheduled transactions that are due to be paid.
• Plan expenses, incomes and transfers
• Manage recurring transactions, like bills and salary
• See it all on a beautiful calendar
• Quickly access forecast for any day on the calendar
Thorough reports with beautiful interactive charts will show you everything you need to know about your money.
• Full screen reports
• Export to PDF and CSV
• See transactions that form a report
• Save reports locally into MoneyWiz
• All kinds of reports - NetWorth, Payees, Account balance, Trends, Forecast, Compare budgets, Categories, Statistics, Budget balance
Keeping data consistent across multiple devices has never been easier. MoneyWiz has it's own unique cloud syncing service, called SYNCbits
• Automatic synchronization - you don't need to do anything manually
• Immediate sync - do something on one device, and see it happen on all others within seconds
• Works over 3G and WiFi
• Optimized for less data traffic
• Totally secure
• Retina display optimized
• Password protection
• Custom categories with sub-categories
• Build-in calculator and currency converter
• In-App help, where you need it
• Outstanding customer support. Our average response time is 2 hours
What's New in Version 1.5.5
If you run into any problems with this update, please e-mail us at email@example.com
UPDATE OVERVIEW :
• Stability improvements
We need your support to keep the updates going. Please, consider rating this version of MoneyWiz on the App Store. Thank you!
I've been looking for a replacement to my current ledger app that included a forecasting tool. This app delivers! It is very user friendly and kept simple. The forecast is extremely handy and I love that I can see my account balances more than 6 months out. It had plenty of reports to run and track anything you are looking for. I haven't had the chance to play much with the budget feature but from what I have seen, I will like this addition also. Overall this is a very good app for the person that wants to have everything in one place while keeping it simple to understand.
I switched from YNAB
For two reasons:
1. Multi currency support.
2. The app has it all (YNAB app is a crippled addition to their desktop software).
Moneywiz isn't perfect, but it is fast, stable, flexible, and intuitive. It also isn't based on a zero-based budget, which means you need to rethink a couple of things when you switch from YNAB.
The flexible budgets are perfect! You can choose start dates, if they repeat, which categories are watched.
My only peeve at the moment is that inputting transfers takes several more steps than other transactions.
So much better than earlier versions, the sync is almost always smooth and fast. They also seem to have started pushing more regular, smaller updates, rather than one big update per year. I much prefer that as performance has been steadily improving. There is still room for growth: ability to edit budgets on the iphone version, more granular reporting and downloading of transactions from institutions.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 05, 2014
- Version: 1.5.5
- Size: 20.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: SilverWiz Ltd
- © SILVERWIZ LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.