VocaLive for iPad
By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***INTRODUCING NEW DAW-STYLE EDITING FEATURES IN VOCALIVE VERSION 2.0***
VocaLive provides singers and vocalists with a suite of 12 real-time professional vocal effects along with a capable recorder for studio quality sound in a portable package. The effects can be combined into a chain of 4 processors and saved as presets. A collection of up to 50 presets is included to get you up and running immediately.
VocaLive for iPad includes 5 Vocal Effects – Pitch Fix (for tuning correction or stylized quantization FX), Choir (a 3-part harmonizer), Morph (a formant shifter to change the tonal quality of the voice from subtle deepening to radical gender bending), De-Esser (to remove sibilance from the voice), and Double (by registering) plus 7 Studio Effects – Reverb, Delay, Parametric EQ, Compressor, Chorus, Phazer and Envelope Filter — that together provide unparalleled creative processing power.
With VocaLive for iPad you can record vocals and instruments, process your recordings with effects, sing along to any song in your iTunes Music library — its Voice Cancel feature lets you practice over the existing vocals — and warm up your voice with its helpful included vocal warm-up tools. VocaLive is an incredible professional vocal effects workstation that you can take with you anywhere.
And now you can also take advantage of VocaLive 2.0’s new studio section (available via in-app purchase), which lets you record and edit audio like in a computer DAW. It has an intuitive interface that gives you a detailed waveform visualization (with a time grid and quick undo/redo), touch-and-drag looping, easy punch-in and punch-out recording, a quick per-channel FX enable/disable button and streamlined access to all recording and mixing controls.
For the best quality, use VocaLive on stage with iRig Mic HD, IK’s new high-quality handheld digital microphone. But you can also have fun with it and record quick ideas using the built-in microphone on your iPad or earbuds.
VocaLive also supports digital audio input devices so you can use any standard 30-pin/Lightning audio interface.
Use a MIDI interface like iRig MIDI 2 to control your vocal processors “hands-free” with a MIDI floor controller.
VocaLive is AudioBus compatible*; use it with compatible audio apps in any AudioBus Slot.
VocaLive for iPad features:
• Real time vocal processor + recording app
• 4-processor vocal effects chain
• 12 professional studio-quality vocal effects
• Single-track recorder expandable to a full 8-track recording studio available for purchase in the in-app Shop
• Import and play songs to be used as backing tracks directly from your Music library or computer
• Studio section* (available via in-app purchase) offers DAW-style features: waveform visualization and editing, touch-and-drag looping, normalization, punch-in/punch-out recording and more
• AutoFreeze (allows each track to have its own full effects chain)
• Audiobus support*
• Voice Cancel feature lets you create sing-along backing tracks by removing the vocal track from existing recordings
• Audio Copy/Paste
• 50 presets included with 4 Favorites for fast recall
• Includes metronome and vocal warm-up tools
• MIDI controllable
• Digital Audio Support
• Low-latency for real time vocal processing
FREE version also available!
IMPORTANT: AmpliTube for iPad users can add the effects processors from VocaLive to their AmpliTube app via purchase in the in-app Shop.
For more information:
* requires iPad 2 or later
What's New in Version 2.0.3
iOS 9 compatibility fixes
Stumbled across this app by accident thinking it was a TCHelicon app. Totally impressed with one huge caveat. How in the world could you not have a looper to stack vocal loops?!? The processors are top notch. The effects are excellent. It's intuitive. I could retire $1,000 of gear if you could just integrate a looper.
Can't use it.
It won't open in garage band. Keeps disappearing. In addition, the fx aren't being applied when I open the app as a standalone. Tried to do a support ticket. Wouldn't recognize my iPad Air 2. And yes I have a current, updated iOS. Fail.
In the growing group of dissatisfied customers of IK multimedia. Buyer beware, in app purchases and expansions handled by IK multimedia have a tendency to "vanish" as others would put it and require restoration for use.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 01, 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 59.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- © 2011-2014 IK Multimedia Production srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Recorder+Master FX$14.99
- Total Studio Bundle$26.99
- External Control$4.99