Teed - To Do List
By BHI Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Do you work on many different projects?
• Do you constantly jot down ideas to work on later?
• Do you need to prioritize?
• Do you need to know where your projects stand and what you should work on next?
Well, Teed is the right solution for all of these troubles.
Teed makes it easy to …
* Make a list of things to think about later when you’re not so busy
* Check your tasks whenever and whereever you are
* Manage your project process smoothly
* Remind you whenever you want to ensure all of your tasks to be done on time.
… and more.
Teed is a powerful yet simple to use To-Do list manager for your daily life. Teed has a clean, beautiful and elegant interface. It will help organize your To-Do list, projects and notes, and make you more productive.
Teed is a perfect application to quickly jot down tasks and the archive function allows you to store completed tasks that you want to keep. It’s simple to add a task and doesn’t require you to fill out any field you don’t want.
FILLED WITH FEATURES
-Simple to add tasks, projects and folders.
-Location notification reminders.
-Well design modules to display overdue, today and next tasks.
-Manage multiple tasks at once with multi-select.
-Add notes to your task to keep track of your daily activities.
-Supports move multiple selected tasks to specified folder.
-Flag important tasks to ensure them be completed on time.
-Save completed tasks you need to keep track of.
-Tasks with multiple tags.
-Multiple projects with multiple subtasks.
-Repeating projects with repeating subtasks.
-Sort tasks by date asc or des as you want.
-Clean, beautiful and elegant interface.
-Customizable App Badge.
Download our Teed today to make your daily life management easier.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org directly, instead of leaving the questions as the review. We can often help with your problems or help you better use this app.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Fix the connection with Dropbox
- Fix the bug of running error in iTouch
- Minor bug fixes
- iOS 6 compatibility fixes
- Adjusts all views for iPhone 5
- Supports ordering folders manually
- Supports syncing between devices via Dropbox
- Minor bug fixes
- Supports iPhone version, two apps in one
- Minor bug fixes
-Provides the nearby feature via Google Map
-Minor bug fixes
I was really happy with another to-do list app (List n do), but it did not sync very well between my iPhone and iPad. So I began looking for a to-do list app that had all the features I need (setting tasks far into the future, repeating tasks at different intervals, syncing, etc), and Teed comes the closest. In fact, in my opinion, it's almost perfect. The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is that it doesn't sync automatically. I have to manually sync every time I do anything so that when I pick up my other device, it is in sync. I'd also appreciate the ability to email myself a task, or post one to my calendar, but these are bonus features and not really necessary, but would be nice. I'm sure auto sync will come eventually, and when it does, I will certainly update my review to 5 stars!
EDIT: I'm seriously thinking about taking another star off because of how often it asks me to rate the app...even though I already have. Really annoying. UPDATE: I'm taking my rating down to three stars because of this. The app prompts me to rate it just about every time I open the app. It only takes a second to say that I don't want to rate it (again...), but I shouldn't have to. I HAVE rated the app. I like the app. But this needs to be fixed.
Useful App, looking forward to updates
Useful app to consolidate all my various tasks into a single place and allows the flexibility for me to group, mark, categorize whatever way my brain happens to be working at the time. Seems to be flexible enough for me to adjust organization as I go, a feature I didn't see in similar apps. This app allowed me to quickly start using without much set-up, another fault of other apps. If I have to be organized to enter my info, I wouldn't need app.
Haven't figured out how to edit project names once I've created, and would like an option to view all uncompleted tasks, but can't really complain for a well developed FREE app.
1. I don't like being reminded so often on a purchased
2. Users manual would be nice
3. The sync to Dropbox is great, but how about automatically and the cloud is the best
4. I would like to see the day of the week when I am selecting dates out in the future. Other apps have it so it can't be too difficult
I have others but these are top on my list. But for the money it is a great app. I really like Inbox and Project.
This is the second time today it has for a review. This is not what a paid app is about. Fix this quickly or I will delete. I lowered my rating to 2 because the little things are missing.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 18, 2012
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BHI Technologies, Inc.
- © 2011 BHI Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.