By Big Bang Partners LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Food Allergy Journal is your friendly weapon in the fight against food allergies. Tired of eating something only to experience symptoms hours, or even days, later and still confused as to which item is making you ill?
Prescription for Feeling Better: Download the App. Record. Analyze… Then move on to enjoying a world where your food allergies don’t ambush you anymore. This food Allergy Journal can help you “take back the plate”! After all, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
• Simple format makes it easy to enter information, find and edit it, then run reports and analysis
• Create custom entries for foods and symptoms in the words you use - no more scrolling through long, irrelevant lists
• Convenient auto-fill for dates and times of eating foods and experiencing symptoms
• Select level of symptoms: Mild, Medium or Severe
• App remembers your entries, making it quicker and easier to enter data each time
• Journal allows you to quickly scroll through all of your entries, showing foods and symptoms in different colors for easy identification
• Run reports to help you analyze collected data
• Report 1: View all symptoms experienced [#] hours after eating [FOOD]
• Report 2: View all foods eaten [#] hours before experiencing [Mild/Medium/Severe] [SYMPTOM]
• Save or email reports to your doctor, yourself, your personal chef – anyone!
• Last but not the least, lock the app with a passcode and prevent those prying eyes from seeing what you're allergic to!
What's New in Version 4.0.3
• Fixed an intermittent bug that was preventing the food items from saving.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 25, 2016
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Big Bang Partners LLC
- © 2014 Big Bang Partners LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.