By Reliance Big Entertainment UK Private Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Champions aren't born. They're made!!
A Smash Hit with over 10 Million Downloads.
– GIZMODO: "Game looks fun as hell."
– iPHONEAPPREVIEW: "Real Steel is a solid winner."
Based on the Dreamworks movie, starring Hugh Jackman, the gritty action of Real Steel takes place in a secret world where boxing has gone high-tech in the not-so-distant future. Players lead their robot to greatness, fighting off steel opponents weighing over 2,000 pounds and reaching up to 8 feet tall. Real Steel features rich gameplay and high replay value including new Tournament and Survival Modes.
Choose your fighter from a selection of 64 Robots! Including Movie Champions - Atom & Zeus!
Choose from Tag Team, Challenges, Tournament, Survival & Free Sparring to fight!
Unlock 10 Special Edition Robots for completing Each Game Mode!
New Tag Team Mode - 3 vs 3!
Build Customized Robots with your very own Build Your Own Robot [BYOR] Feature!
Multiple Battle Arena Environments
Be the first to know! Get inside Reliance Games info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…
VISIT US: reliancegames.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/reliancegames
LIKE US: facebook.com/realsteelmobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/reliancegames
Check out more exciting games from Reliance Games like After Earth, Total Recall, Electric City and more!
For optimal performance, we recommend closing other applications and re-booting your device after downloading and starting your first boxing bout.
What's New in Version 1.36.3
BEYOND ‘LEGEND’ UPDATE
· Become ‘GOD-LIKE’ by achieving Pro Points and crushing the Legends
· Unleash new robot DJ ELECTRIX - the BeatDown Dancer in mighty battles
· Test your mettle in exciting DJ Electrix challenges
· User Interface Enhanced – Now Navigate in Build section and craft champions with ease
Great but a few problems.
First of all the game is great and all since the game keeps getting updated, but a few problems I found are that during combat let's say you turn of the music the only sound effects are the punching ones and it is really awkward, so I hope you can add some walking noises and steam noises when you get tired is all. Another one would be that what is the robots "speed" thing supposed to be? Surely is not how fast the robots hit, is it how fast your stamina goes up or for waking I'm just really confused about that and see no reason to upgrade it with the live tokens. Finally I understand why nothing is free in the game, you guys have to make money, but when you buy the pack to get everything (which is $30 and I'm fine with that) you expect to get everything which you do but another robot is released which you do not get, so why is there a restore purchases option? Maybe if deleted the game and reinstalled it but why after every update? I'm just upset about this, especially since I spent over $60. First time when the game was oldish and the second time I bought the pack thinking "maybe they fixed it to get everything from now on?" But sadly not. It's a great game but just annoying when you spent lots of money on it and don't get what's expected.
For the next update can you make the robots for coins instead of me paying
This is a fun game I would recommend it to anyone who liked the movie
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 15, 2017
- Version: 1.36.3
- Size: 958 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Reliance Big Entertainment UK Private Ltd
- © Games and Games Assets are licensed and property of Reliance Big Entertainment Uk Private Limited. "Real Steel" is a trademark and copyright of DreamWorks II Distribution Co., LLC All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Build Your Own Robot$0.99
- Atom and Zeus Combo$2.99
- Twin Cities and Blac Jac$1.99
- New Robot Zeus - Special Offer$1.99
- New Robot Atom$0.99
- New Robot Twincities$1.99
- New Robot Gridlock$0.99
- 4 Extra slots$0.99
- New Robot: Nitro$1.99
- New Robot Albino$0.99