Pact: Earn Cash for Living Healthy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pact is the most effective way to finally keep your healthy resolutions this year. Earn cash for living healthy, paid by members who don’t.
- Set your exercise and healthy eating goals each week
- Manage how much money is on the line
- Check in to the gym, or track workouts via GPS and accelerometer
- Snap photos of your meals and verify others’ photos
- Connect with RunKeeper, Fitbit, Jawbone Up, MapMyRun, MyFitnessPal or any of our partner apps
- Get notified of your earnings each week!
Pact’s proven incentives have helped our members hit over 92% of their goals, resulting in over 5 million healthy activities. As seen on the New York Times, CNBC, Techcrunch, CBS This Morning and more.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.0.6
- hotfix for date display on profile
- also fixes dates when setting breaks
Not ready for Prime Time
Great idea and was very enthusiastic to try it. But I am one who does not go to a gym to workout. It seems this app is geared toward only those who belong to a gym and have an external digital device to track movement. With only using the app’s built in motion tracker, or even connected to the partner app, MyFitnessTracker, workouts are not tracked accurately in either way. In the first week I had to ask for corrections to be made. The PactApp team responded quickly and corrected the workout results for me, but I could see that I would have to do this constantly. I use an elliptical at the top level and do strenuous workouts (when I do them at all!). I also to weights, sit-ups, etc. as part of a home circuit training. The app won’t count these workouts accurately unless you have an external digital tracking device.
So I requested to have my account deleted which was processed immediately and without problems.
I really wished this app would work well for home workouts, but not yet. I do understand that because money is on the line, they have to ensure accurate recording.
Fantastic customer service!
I was sick a couple of times this winter and Pact customer service was so accommodating. Typically I do a 5 day workout pact and this definitely holds me accountable to workout!
Pact is great for keeping your goals! I can no longer skip a day at the gym, or cut my run short. This app keeps me honest and challenges me. The best part? You get paid!!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 11, 2014
- Version: 3.0.6
- Size: 38.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Geoffrey Oberhofer
- © Pact, Inc. 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.