Pact: Earn Cash for Exercise, Healthy Living, and Eating Right
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pact is the most effective way to keep your fitness and weight loss resolutions in 2015! Earn cash for staying active, paid by members who don’t. Stick with it, and Pact will motivate you to hit your health goals week-to-week!
- Set your exercise and healthy eating goals each week
-Increase your fitness level
-Accelerate your personal weight loss/weight management progress
- Manage how much money is on the line
- Check in to the gym, track workouts via GPS and accelerometer, or count your steps with an iPhone 5s and above
- Snap photos of your meals and verify others’ photos
- Connect with RunKeeper, Fitbit, Jawbone Up, MapMyRun, MyFitnessPal or any of our partner apps
- Get notified of your cash earnings each week!
Pact’s proven incentives have helped our members hit over 95% of their goals, resulting in over 20 million healthy activities. As seen in Forbes, New York Times, Good Morning America, CNBC, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, CBS This Morning and more.
Need support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.3.1
- better disclosure on login/signup screens
- displays a warning if you've already submitted more than 5 photos in a day
- minimum iOS version set to 7.0
- fixed settings tutorials headings
- fixed bug reporter keyboard shift
- steps notifications don’t happen every 10 minutes
The motion detector/step tracker doesn't work, I would be walking for several minutes and look and it's only recorded 2 minutes. The app times out a lot when trying to load a photo, then says you failed to complete a pact. You are required to eat 1200 calories, no matter your size. I'm 4'8" and in order to lose the weight I've put on since injuring my back and knees I need to keep it under 1200, due to my decrease in my physical activity. I've canceled my membership after finding my $ weren't going up. They said I failed an app in December and my payment method didn't work. I have it linked to PayPal which is linked to my bank account so that's a bunch of bull, plus I've never failed a pact. Then they say to update my payment info and I can get the last week credited to me! I've used this app over a year and just did it aimlessly, not looking at my $. I wish I had paid closer attention, so I would have been able to get the $ for the almost 600 pacts I've done. Don't waste your time
Love the accountability!
I've been using this app for two years (give or take) and love the accountability. I've had trouble with things loading here and there but always had great customer service and have earned some cash for healthy eating and going to the gym! I've also had to pay out a few times but that's part of the deal!
For those that say they have issues it is because they don't take the time to report it to the techs. I love this app and it forces me to be accountable. You need to place your health first. I am motivated by not only having to pay if I don't follow through, but because I know I am doing what I must to stay healthy!! Go for it! Download it! But it only works if YOU work it!!!!