10K Runner: 0 to 5K to 10K run training. Couch to 5K to 10K running
By Clear Sky Apps LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Go from Couch to 5K to 10K with the official and often imitated 10K Runner® program. This app has over 1.2 million success stories of people that are now running 10K’s, and you can do it too.
10K Runner has won multiple awards, is the most effective, loved, & popular 10K program and is highly recommended by fitness experts & doctors.
FOR BEGINNERS & 5K RUNNERS
● Go from zero to 5K In 8 Weeks
● Go from 5K to 10K in another 6 Weeks
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over time
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of our runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
SIMPLE, EASY, & GETS RESULTS
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 10K training app
● Completely ad-free
TOP RATED, MOST LOVED
● 1.2 Million People successfully did it
● Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
● Featured on CBS, CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
● Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
”If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 5.5
Dear Customers, we love you. This version includes the following:
Certificate for when you finish the program
Coach motivational lines during workout
Blurred background during workout for clearer view details
Larger fonts in workout screen
Updated & better looking music player
Next activity & its duration now also appear on lock screen (iPhone/iPod)
Progress bar also appears on lock screen (iPhone/iPod)
Updated prev/next/pause bar
Progress button in bottom left of screen
Updated setting screen
Opening animation plays only once
Can an app be life-changing?
There's so many good things I can say about this app, I don't even know where to start. I was far from a runner when I started this program. Heck, I barely wanted to get out and walk. I had made a firm decision to make some life changes and getting this app has helped me realize them. I'm now in week 8 and can now proudly say I LOVE running. I realize that not just an app can make a whole mindset change, but 10K Runner gives you a solid plan to follow that helps YOU make the change if YOU follow it. I run my app with my FitBit in the background so I know my distance and time. Perfect combination.
Now onto the actual app interface. Easy to navigate and see what your run will entail. Only minor, minor complaints is that it doesn't set itself to the next workout and even when the screen is "locked", texts still can come through and you can still hit the top button on your iPhone which will interrupt your program. I remedy this by making sure my headphones are turned on so I can hear any interruptions. Hope this makes sense. Again though just minor things. Wouldn't change making this small investment for such a big return!
My wife and I were challenged to run a 10k back in February just before my 34th b-day. I'm 6'3" and weighed in at 321 lbs. Obviously not your typical runner body. Needless to say, we wanted to make life changes and accepted the challenge and even registered for our first race so that we actually had committed to something more than the app.
I was highly skeptical at first because last year I tried to take up running and hurt my back really bad.
We started the program on Feb 10th, 2015 along with the three fitness apps (sit ups, push ups and squats).
This has been the best $15 we have ever spent on apps. Period.
Our first 10k race was this morning and we both finished in less than 70 mins! We still have about 2 weeks left of training on the app and are determined to finish that as well. Both of us ran a 10k through the course of normal training during week 10 of this app.
Anyhow, we are both looking forward to making more life changes and losing more weight. We plan on purchasing the 10k forever app and improving our time so we can finish a 10k with a 9min mile. After that we will buy the 21k runner app!
I can't say enough good things about this program. To get the most out of it, we recommend purchasing and using the fitness apps. Think it's too much?! Well, cancel that gym membership then because you won't need it anymore!
This app really worked for me!
I've always been just a 5K kind of person but decided to give this app a try to see if I could make it to a 10K distance. And, guess what, I did it! Some things that are different from other running apps I've tried: after a certain point, it doesn't mix walking in with the running (which was good in my case); it doesn't have a lot of verbal coaching compared to others; it doesn't really track distance. On the distance thing....by the end of the app, you are running for 60 minutes straight and that is considered a 10K by the app developers. Obviously if you run faster than that pace, you did more than a 10K. Slower and you did less. I found that a bit odd so it would be nice if you could set your pace and have the app adjust. Other than that, for those looking to take it from 5K to 10K, give it a go--it worked for me!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 05, 2014
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 97.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Clear Sky Apps LTD
- © Clear Sky Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.