10K Runner: 0 to 5K to 10K run training. Couch to 5K to 10K running
By Clear Sky Apps LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Go from Couch to 5K to 10K with the official and often imitated 10K Runner® program. This app has over 1.2 million success stories of people that are now running 10K’s, and you can do it too.
10K Runner has won multiple awards, is the most effective, loved, & popular 10K program and is highly recommended by fitness experts & doctors.
FOR BEGINNERS & 5K RUNNERS
● Go from zero to 5K In 8 Weeks
● Go from 5K to 10K in another 6 Weeks
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over time
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of our runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
SIMPLE, EASY, & GETS RESULTS
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 10K training app
● Completely ad-free
TOP RATED, MOST LOVED
● 1.2 Million People successfully did it
● Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
● Featured on CBS, CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
● Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
”If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 5.5
Dear Customers, we love you. This version includes the following:
Certificate for when you finish the program
Coach motivational lines during workout
Blurred background during workout for clearer view details
Larger fonts in workout screen
Updated & better looking music player
Next activity & its duration now also appear on lock screen (iPhone/iPod)
Progress bar also appears on lock screen (iPhone/iPod)
Updated prev/next/pause bar
Progress button in bottom left of screen
Updated setting screen
Opening animation plays only once
Can an app be life-changing?
There's so many good things I can say about this app, I don't even know where to start. I was far from a runner when I started this program. Heck, I barely wanted to get out and walk. I had made a firm decision to make some life changes and getting this app has helped me realize them. I'm now in week 8 and can now proudly say I LOVE running. I realize that not just an app can make a whole mindset change, but 10K Runner gives you a solid plan to follow that helps YOU make the change if YOU follow it. I run my app with my FitBit in the background so I know my distance and time. Perfect combination.
Now onto the actual app interface. Easy to navigate and see what your run will entail. Only minor, minor complaints is that it doesn't set itself to the next workout and even when the screen is "locked", texts still can come through and you can still hit the top button on your iPhone which will interrupt your program. I remedy this by making sure my headphones are turned on so I can hear any interruptions. Hope this makes sense. Again though just minor things. Wouldn't change making this small investment for such a big return!
This program is much better than my other programs Easy to use. No adds. Good intervals that get you into shape. I had a small problem at the beginning of my use of this program and wrote an email. They responded very fast. So fast response to customer's problem. Good use of battery: After 1 hour run I still have 80% left. And I use two additional programs: music and Runtastic in background. So yes I am very happy with this program. I just wish this program could have more voice encouragement. And let you know in minutes how much left until the end so you can track your route: I use every time a little bit different road; the same road is boring. But I like to find myself in 2-3 minutes walking distance from my home at the end of the race.
Will definitely use their marathon trainer program now.
It works if you do!
I can't say enough about this app. There are a lot of "couch-to-5/10k" apps out there, but for some reason I stuck with this one. Every time you start up you get an encouraging voice congratulating you in running. It's corny, cheesy, and I absolutely love it.
Every workout feels like you've pushed yourself "just enough". There are plenty of features and other integrated apps if you want to do more than "just running". You can physically see your progress and looking back after only a few weeks, you can actually feel proud of the progress you've made. I lost 40 lbs on this app, and give it full credit for training me to running an actual 10k. If you're serious about finally getting into running, this is a great app for you.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 05, 2014
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 97.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Clear Sky Apps LTD
- © Clear Sky Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.