10K Runner: 0 to 5K to 10K run training. Couch to 5K to 10K running
By Clear Sky Apps LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Go from Couch to 5K to 10K with the official and often imitated 10K Runner® program. This app has over 1.2 million success stories of people that are now running 10K’s, and you can do it too.
10K Runner has won multiple awards, is the most effective, loved, & popular 10K program and is highly recommended by fitness experts & doctors.
FOR BEGINNERS & 5K RUNNERS
● Go from zero to 5K In 8 Weeks
● Go from 5K to 10K in another 6 Weeks
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over time
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of our runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
SIMPLE, EASY, & GETS RESULTS
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 10K training app
● Completely ad-free
TOP RATED, MOST LOVED
● 1.2 Million People successfully did it
● Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
● Featured on CBS, CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
● Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
”If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 5.5
Dear Customers, we love you. This version includes the following:
Certificate for when you finish the program
Coach motivational lines during workout
Blurred background during workout for clearer view details
Larger fonts in workout screen
Updated & better looking music player
Next activity & its duration now also appear on lock screen (iPhone/iPod)
Progress bar also appears on lock screen (iPhone/iPod)
Updated prev/next/pause bar
Progress button in bottom left of screen
Updated setting screen
Opening animation plays only once
Great Running Plan!
I'm pumped to be able to run 10k's, again! I used to be a runner before having kiddos, but now my youngest is one and I'm ready to get back in shape. I'm at Week 8 and loving it. I do run Nike+ at the same time as this app, to track my pace and total miles, but I don't have a problem with it. I like that this program is only three days a week, and you can push them around to fit your schedule. Perfect for a working mom like me! I plan to buy the 10k pacer to work on my speed, next. They should give me a discount for buying 3 of their running programs!
Very motivating app
This app is very helpful for beginning runners--it's set up so that you don't have to get out every day, but can still make noticeable improvements over the course of the 14 weeks. I also like the "history" page layout. My only complaints are that 1)you can only access playlists from the app, not your full song library, and 2) it can't track exact distances--it only works as a stopwatch rather than calculating your actual speed. Other than those, I have no complaints!
Used this 1 year ago when coworkers suggested I run this 10K with them. I never was a long distance runner when I was in school years ago. But with this app, I was able to finish the race...I definitely noticed the changes in my endurance. Now I am training for the same race this year but using it to improve my time and improve my speed. I actually started at week 4 because I continued to run all year and I was already in shape. I am definitely on tract to beat my time by 9 min. compared to 1 year ago.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 05, 2014
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 97.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Clear Sky Apps LTD
- © Clear Sky Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.