Bring Me Sandwiches!!
By [adult swim]
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"This game is unlike anything out there, and loads of fun!" - Appolicious
"Another sparky, generous and amusing offering from Adult Swim." - EDGE
"Adult Swim has published another addictive game." - Game Set Watch
Adult Swim Games returns with another original iPhone game! Invader Gourmo promises to destroy the Earth unless you meet his simple demand: BRING ME SANDWICHES!! As lowly fast food employee Jimmy Nugget, you’ve been charged by the President of the United States to save the planet. When making a sandwich for Gourmo, anything goes: meat, trash, cats…whatever you can stick between two slices of bread! Use intuitive touch-based controls to run and jump your way through dozens of levels across numerous countries and planets, and power-up your sandwiches with alien technology along the way! But whatever you do, don’t drop the sandwiches!!
From Adult Swim Games, producers of the surprisingly delicious “Robot Unicorn Attack” and “Amateur Surgeon” games, and Grumpyface Studios, indie developer of the tasty iOS arcade game “Wispin”.
"The consistent stream of quality games from Adult Swim is one of the App Store’s most welcome surprises." -Pocket Gamer
"The true joy of Bring Me Sandwiches!! is seeing how bizarre your sandwiches become."
"Amusing, varied, highly entertaining and excellent value for a dollar." -Touch Arcade
"Pure fun from start to finish." -AppSpy
• Universal app - Optimized to use the full screen area on your iPad or iPhone/iPod touch
• Precision 2D Gameplay will challenge your platforming skills!
• Travel across the world on your Sandwich-Building Adventure! Dozens of levels across five chapters: USA, Mexico, Italy, Japan and the mysterious Planet Nuzz!
• Easy-to-use controls that can be customized to match your favorite playstyle!
• GameCenter support with dozens of Achievements to unlock, and compete against your friends in points-based and time-based Leaderboards!
• Track all the crazy stuff you've crammed into your sandwiches with the Food Journal, and discover hidden alien parts in every level to gradually build your own Spaceship!
HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing - email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're on.
What's New in Version 2.1
Bug Fixes; Miscellaneous Performance Updates
Super fun and polished
This is a great twist on a "Super Mario style platform game", and it works surprisingly well on the iPhone. The controls are done in a way that's simple and responsive, and let's you touch anywhere, leaving the screen open and uncluttered
Graphics are very poppy and fun to look at, and there are Lots of cute and funny touches all around. Love this game!
Update: Thanks for the universal update! Looks spectacular on the big ipad screen :))
An amazing and quirky platformer that borrows a similar element from Katamari Damacy and makes it work in a 2D explorable Mario-esque world. You need to play this, adult swim needs to request a sequel! Bring Me Tacos and Bring Me Lasagna!
Where's the sword!?
I love this game. I beat it already but I cannot find the "sword" in Italy!! Can someone help me-I have 99% I just need the sword or what appears to look like a sword.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 09, 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 159 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- ™ & © Cartoon Network (s11)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.