eharmony is the opposite of a photo browsing app. We actually learn what you’re looking for, and then match you with others based on way more than just looks. With our proven process, it’s no wonder why eharmony has the highest quality matches. Get the most out of your search for a really great relationship by downloading our app. Start for free today, and see who’s waiting to meet you.
HOW EHARMONY WORKS
Setting up an eharmony account is even faster with the option to register via Facebook. Complete our compatibility questionnaire and upload photos to help jump start your profile. Your answers are plugged into our algorithm (this is where the magic happens!) to help us find your compatible matches. We deliver a few matches at a time so that you can take your time to review and connect with them. Send a smile, Favorite a match, or write a message – there are so many ways to go from browsing your matches to dating them!
WITH THE FREE APP
• Register and take the compatibility questionnaire for free
• Receive a few matches at a time and view their profile
• See compatibility details to understand how you and your match get along
• Send Smiles, Favorite your matches and find out when it’s mutual
• Send pre-written Quick Questions to get the conversation started
• Get push notifications to know when matches are interested
GET MORE WITH A SUBSCRIPTION
• View unlimited photos to learn more about your matches
• See who’s viewed your profile or Favorited you so you know who’s interested
• Send and receive custom messages to take the conversation to the next level
• Use the What If? feature to meet singles who may be outside of your preferences
• We offer subscriptions in 3, 6, and 12 month durations, with prices as low as $9.99/month
• Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same upgrade price at the end of each three/six/twelve-month period.
• Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Other things you need to know:
• eharmony is safe and secure
• You must be at least 18 years old to download and use this app
* Based on a 2018 survey of 1,616 U.S. singles.
Made some behind the scenes updates and fixed a few bugs along the way. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
I met my husband on this app
Keep the faith folks! I met my wonderful husband on this app after two weeks! Be sure to narrow the search by adjusting the settings very specifically and not bothering with people who don’t share your values: ie if they’re really religious and you’re not, educational background, don’t want kids but you do, drastically political views (some people really don’t care about that though). Be very specific, honest and upfront about what you’re looking for from casual dating to looking for a serious partner. I’m telling you it really saved me from a lot of dates that probably wouldn’t have gone anywhere! Also- post recent (in focus, not to airbrushed) pictures people. Just be you. My husband said he went out with someone who claimed to be 30 something and looked so in her pictures but when she showed up was clearly in her mid 40’s. If you plan to meet someone you don’t want to reel them in that way only to upset them by lying out of the gate, plus you’ll get caught and who wants to deal with that. I found this app to be fun and easy to use in the short time I used it. If I can use it anyone can! Be open minded, it totally work for me! Good luck!
Met my fiancé!
Was a user of this app a few years ago, so not sure how recent changes affect the experience, but I loved this app and it led me to meet the man I’m going to marry! It was very easy to use and I liked the messaging options going from questionnaires to general messaging, so people could be filtered out along the way. Looking back on our profiles, we also were very true to who we are as people and we both put in the time and effort to find “the one”, as with other dating apps you get out of it what you put into it. As far as the matches go, I noticed on other apps that people were looking for hookups pretty often, while on eharmony they were looking for long-term relationships. I went on dates with several matches over the months I was using the app, and each time had a good experience even if he wasn’t “the one”. I tried several apps simultaneously, and eHarmony had the best matches, the least junk mail, and a great app. They still do have wonderful customer service, during working hours I can get a response within minutes. At the end of it all, I found my soulmate, and I can’t think of a better review than that.
Could be much better
Maybe it’s me, but with all the messages and smiles I’ve sent, to have as little response as I have seems illogical. Perhaps my messages aren’t up to par, or maybe my profile is bad, I really don’t know but I’m failing miserably. The amount of fake profiles that have messaged me and then got taken down by your staff equals probably 95% of the responses I have received from this site, and the amount of inactive people who have not logged on since I created my account is astonishing. If they haven’t logged in for 3 months send them an email once every week reminding them to log in, and if they don’t, remove or hide their account until they do log in again so I’m not messaging ghosts who are never going to log in again. Overall, I would maybe give eHarmony a 2 out of 5 stars right now, and that’s being generous. You ask me all of the questions to determine my interests and type, yet when I answer them to the best of my ability and then set my settings to fit how far I’m willing to travel for a relationship, along other preferences, I’m constantly bombarded to lower my standards to allow for better results, yet the results may or may not be compatible women. I’ll give it a few more weeks, but so far I think I’ve wasted my money...
- 208.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © eharmony
- In-App Purchases
- eHarmony Basic $139.99
- eHarmony Basic $59.99
- eHarmony Basic $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.