Batman Arkham City Lockdown
By Warner Bros.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The inmates have escaped and Batman has his hands full defeating an army of henchmen and some of his most iconic villains. Scour the rooftops and the seedy underbelly of Gotham City through a series of one-on-one battles with the Joker, Two-Face and more, as well as the Batman: Arkham City Lockdown exclusive - Deathstroke. Choose from several Batman skins and power-ups as you punch, kick and combo your way to cleaning up Gotham City.
And the critics love it!
• “…blown away at the graphics and fun multi-touch gameplay” – GeekWire
• “Batman Arkham City Lockdown is a beautiful, accessible game that iOS gamers and Batman aficionados will enjoy” – MacLife
• “Overall, Lockdown is a solid expansion of the Arkham universe.” – USA Today Game Hunters
What's New in Version 1.5
• Optimized for the iPhone 5
• Korean language support
• Minor bug fixes
Running on ios 6.1.5 on a 4th generation iPod touch. Runs a little slow, could use some performance enhancements & stability. Also runs slow when your in a mission & you earn an achievement it kinda runs a big slow causing the game to lag. It lags potential as of right now, not showing certain things like arrows in boss battles to dodge attacks making it almost impossible to progress through the game. Could use somebug fixes & maybe add some new suits to the inventory like batman begins or the dark knight suit.
It's better than I expected.
When I first started playing I was let down by how little you can do in this game compared to the console version of Arkham City but I had to remember that this is a game for a phone. Anyway I stuck with it then realized that there is a lot more to this game than I thought. It's challenging and it's fun plus it offers more than what I would figure the phone version of this game could offer. I haven't played it all the way through yet but from judging it so far I give it 4 stars.
Ok but needs update
Not the best game ever but it's ok. If you play it for a while up can finish it. I played it in less then an hour and I still finished. Ok game but needs longer playing time. If I were you, I would buy "The Dark Knight Rises". It's a dollar more but it has better graphics and a longer game. Please buy that game, you won't be sorry.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 20, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 614 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY LOCKDOWN software © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by NetherRealm Studios. Unreal® Engine, copyright 1998-2011 Epic Games, Inc. Unreal®, Unreal® Technology and the Powered by Unreal® Technology logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2011. All Rights Reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s11)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Batman Beyond Skin$0.99
- 5,000 WayneTech Points$0.99
- Dark Knight Returns Batman Skin$0.99
- 30,000 WayneTech Points$4.99
- Animated Series Batman Skin$0.99
- Batman Earth One Skin$0.99
- Batman Inc. Skin$0.99
- Batman Year One Skin$0.99
- 120,000 Wayne Tech Points$14.99