Record everything. By integrating traditional text notes with audio, Pear Note ensures that you never miss a thing.
Look at your notes and wonder what they mean?
Pear Note can jump straight to the point in the recording where you typed that note, so you can listen to what was going on at the time and use the recording to interpret your notes.
Find that your notes have large gaps?
Pear Note lets you navigate to the end of the notes you did take, so you can listen to or watch what was going on when you zoned out.
- Instantly jump to anywhere in the recording by tapping the text
- Rich text notes, including bulleted and numbered lists, highlighting, and text styles
- Sync notes via Dropbox to other iPads, iPhones, iPod touches, or laptop/desktop computers running Pear Note
- Inline images which can be taken with the built-in camera, inserted from your photos, or copy/pasted from other apps
- Search to help you find your notes quickly
- Background recording to keep recording if you switch to another app
- Add PDF slides to notes and record when they are changed, then use slides to navigate the recording as well
- Play back video synced from laptop/desktop computers running Pear Note
- Universal app runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
64-bit support, so it'll now run on iOS 11
Major update to Dropbox syncing
Bumped minimum iOS version to iOS 9.3
Ratings and Reviews
Long time user
Pear Note is my go to note taking app. My chief complaint is that the developers are slow to incorporate updates. What I like best is the ability to upload an outline prior to meeting. Then I can mark each speaker then immediately return during editing.
Hasn't been seriously updated since iOS 4
I'm a little sore about this. The developer seems to think that no serious work needs to be done on this app since it was completed somewhere around iOS 4. It's a niche app, so it's good enough, I guess. I feel like I didn't get the value I was expecting.
Love this App. Please update to be compatible with iOS 11
Please update so that I can continue to use this great app.
Updated Sept 30th
Thank you for updating to be compatible to iOS 11.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.