Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Speed into the future--how long can you survive? Welcome to Warp Rush, the most challenging arcade endurance racer to land in the iTunes App Store! Select your ship and race through the never-ending game grid with no boundaries, except the limitation of your gaming skills.
• Earn points and speed by collecting triangles and multiply your score on warp jumps.
• Navigate an always-changing environment; no two racing experiences will ever be the same.
• Unlock Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert leagues for faster play, more points, and bigger air as you defy a relentless onslaught of obstacles.
• Collect and deploy powerful boosters to become the grand champion, including Phase, Slowdown, Radar, Shrink, and Score boost!
• Accelerometer tilt controls for maximum flight control.
• Techno-dubstep soundtrack that adapts to your in-game actions.
• Earn achievements and top the Leaderboards through Game Center.
Stay tuned for exciting new updates, including advanced ships, boosters, and maps!
Follow! https://twitter.com/SGNGames (@SGNGames)
What's New in Version 2.0
Same game - NEW NAME!
Awesome, original, and very fun.
I never write reviews, but this game is definitely worth some talk. While the core of the game is a "quick-fix" game, it combines a unique tiered leader-board and fixed upgrade progression, which creates for a unique "flow" to the game that most other apps just don't have. The gameplay is challenging, but easy enough to allow determined players to progress- it makes for a really fun game style. On top of this, the graphics and audio work is stellar; it doesn't drain the battery too much while delivering great graphical environment. Although the game itself it really fun and well crafted, it does seem a bit short-lived. I'm already at Gambit in my second day. However, updates from the creator will (hopefully) continue to add more and more play-back ability. There are a few bugs, but none that are game-breaking and severe. Finally, the game goes above and beyond expectations because it delivers all of this for free! I sincerely applaud the makers for creating such a wonderful game for the price of nothing. If there were some sort of cosmetics option, or additional IAP, I would definitely spend money just to support the creators. In short; I love this game, and I thank you for it!
So much potential, so much dissapointment
This game could be great. It boasts awesome graphics and decent music, but lacks in landscape creativity throughout the levels and crashes frequently. The new update wiped out what little advancement I did have at the time and because the company is looking to turn a profit, want to charge more money for every upgrade. It's a shiesty move by SGN.
Three more points and then I am done:
1) Since the last update, there has been a notification sign on the app icon, but nothing within. It has been irritating me to the point where I have moved the app to the back of my pages.
2) Like I mentioned, the landscape lacks creativity. The only difference between the levels of expertise is the speed and colors. No new obstacles or challenges. Just lazy.
3) SGN really believes that they can post positive feedback on the reviews incognito without anyone knows the wiser. Come on. Some of those reviews are so blatantly fake, it could be dialog from a porn. We are smarter than that. Have some integrity and face the reality that you put out a sub par product.
If they were to ever offer a more dynamic game, I would be happy to fork over an extra $1 or two. However, I don't see that happening. Ever. Sad I wasted the money.
Okay so haven't opened the game yet, but then I look at the pictures and this looks epic! But when I head over to the reviews, I see so many spelling errors that I can barely read! It makes me think that the only people who play this are 3 YEAR OLDS! And that makes the game look like it will be childish and I don't want that in a game! I don't care if they're speed typing or anything cuz I'm speed typing right now and do you see any spelling errors?! Yeah it's a big deal.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 29, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SGN
- © @ SGN 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Boosters Uses$3.99
- 50 Booster Uses$0.99