Dr. Clock - Alarm Clock, Radio, Relax Sleep, Player
By SHAO WEN SU
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hi! I'm Dr. Clock! I can help you start your day with a smile!
THE ULTIMATE BEDSIDE CLOCK/RADIO -- AND MORE!
Dr. Clock is a full-featured clock radio with iTunes access and three gorgeous 1960s-era displays to choose from. But what sets Dr. Clock apart is its gentle humor. Whether it's a scrolling message on the Digital clock, or a brain-teaser required to invoke Snooze mode, Dr. Clock will put a smile on your face!
*THREE CLASSIC CLOCK THEMES FROM THE 1960S*
Dr. Clock has three beautifully rendered retro themes:
- Flip-clock: From the early 60s, a digital display on an analog timepiece! It’s rendered so accurately you can hear the flaps fall. And more! You can specify a stitched faux-leather surround in one of four hot colors.
- Digital clock: A superbly rendered seven-segment display, complete with “ghost” segments that are not illuminated. Choose from an infinite number of color backgrounds.
- Quartz clock: All the rage in the early ‘60s, with glow-in-the-dark hands, a sweep second hand, and an abbreviated alarm hand that indicates when it’s going to wake you up. Your grandmother had one of these!
*MORE ALARM TYPES THAN ANY OTHER CLOCK/RADIO*
Dr. Clock uses all the computing and musical technology in your iPhone or iPod to help you greet the day with a smile.
- Multiple alarms: Create as many alarms as you want. Specify unique functionality in each of the alarms you set: snooze option, daily repeat, label, and type of sound.
- Choose your wakeup sound from an unmatched five-part selection menu: a simple default beep, a selection from iTunes, a radio station you specify, a recording you make on your iPhone, and natural sounds (for example, a waterfall, and in the background the hoot of an owl).
- Snooze as often as you want. Go from alarm to snooze by tapping an icon, by shaking the phone, or by one of Dr. Clock’s surprise methods.
*UNMATCHED RADIO SELECTION*
Choose from 45,000 radio stations, from National Public Radio to rap; from movie soundtracks to talk radio. Roam through the hundreds of available stations and flag your favorites.
You can use the radio to fall asleep by or to wake you up. Or, as daytime background music on your iPhone. Dr. Clock has been engineered to minimize battery drain. Set an alarm, then have the clock slumber until the time the alarm needs to go off.
*PROGRAMMABLE SLEEP TIMER*
Does the soothing sound of rainfall or birds in an Amazon forest help you get to sleep? Dr. Clock offers a stunning array of natural sounds, each of which can be combined with others to lull you to sleep, then automatically turn itself off.
- Three kinds of organic sounds: Natural, Animal, and Human.
- Twenty-one subcategories of nature sounds: for instance, “Wind in the leaves,” or “Sleigh bells.”
- Specify a shutoff time if you’re using the timer to go to sleep. Or let it play all day through your earbuds as you work.
- Use the sleep timer’s natural sounds to wake you gently.
*WEATHER FORECASTS FOR YOUR AREA*
If you permit, Dr. Clock will run a streaming weather forecast on whichever of the display themes you are using.
- View the Quartz and Digital clocks in Portrait or Landscape mode. The Flick-Clock displays in Landscape only.
- Specify whether sounds fade in or out.
- Set the sound volume independent of alarm volume.
- Spin the dial late at night on your clock/radio just as you did when you were a teenager.
- Set background operation: none, notification only, or full.
- Specify Wi-Fi only operation to avoid cellular fees.
Did you know that a ladybug brings good luck? If you are a believer, Dr. Clock has your ladybug ready to keep you company all night long.
What's New in Version 2.3.4
iOS 6 Supported.
User Interface Upgraded.
Fix some bugs which may cause alarm unavailable.
Fix a bug made app crash on launch.
Liked it at first, but...
I like the old school flip style clock and the digital displays, and lots of great alarm features. The only real problem is the alarm has failed to go off twice now. When I try to contact developer from within the app it freezes up every time. Also locks up a lot in general. The radio has never worked, neither has the weather service. All in all a real disappointment.
Great travel clock & general alarm
Had some issues with alarm on the previous revision, but all good with latest. Many good features that allow you to customise appearance and sounds, including brightness of the display, which is really useful when it's on your nightstand. It's the only clock alarm I use now.
May you please fix the problem where u turn off the alert for the time u issue it to go off but it still goes off as if u haven't turn it off. That is my only complain. Great app and great job.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 12, 2012
- Version: 2.3.4
- Size: 34.2 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: SHAO WEN SU
- © 2012 GeFo Studio.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.