Ricky Carmichael's Motocross Matchup Pro
By 2XL Games, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
So you think you have what it takes to ride with the big boys? Well, here is your chance to step up and prove it!
Try to own your friends and rivals in this newest installment from the team that brought you the hits 2XL Supercross, 2XL ATV Offroad and X Games Snocross.
Ricky Carmichael's Motocross Matchup Pro is an all-new racing game where it's just you against online competitors from around the globe! This includes the chance to bang bars with some of the best in the business, including Ricky Carmichael himself!
Play Matchup mode and go head-to-head on both indoor (based on the real 2011 Supercross track layouts) and outdoor nationals tracks, including Ricky's very own backyard.
Choose from a wide selection of avatars! Pick a rider outfitted in all of the latest Fox gear riding official Suzuki racing bikes to special characters on their own personalized machines.
Collect in-game prizes and currency that you can use to upgrade your ride and give you the edge to beat your friends.
You'll love the new video out support which allows you to crank up the action on your TV.
- Full achievement system and leaderboards
- 5 indoor and 5 outdoor tracks to master
- Track layouts based on the 2011 Supercross season
- 2 modes of play: Practice and Online Multiplayer Matchup
- Select your appearance from a huge selection of bikes and riders
- Level up to upgrade your bike and rider
- iPad 2 and iPhone 4 Retina support
- Gesture based stunt system
- Multiple camera views including first person with handle bars
- Select from multiple preset control schemes
- Responsive tilt steering interface
- Play on your TV with Apple's Component A/V cable
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Two new Pros join the team, Jeff Emig and Carey Hart!
- Fix intermittent throttle bug.
- Other minor bug fixes.
I agree with some of the comments about the need to do triple super duper death defying tricks to win instead of straight up racing. I believe it would be much better if the game had an option to compete doing nac nacs and whatever, or simply flat out racing, if players want to do a superman, wonderful, but dont make that part of winning or losing..
Overall, love the game. As stated in other posts, yeah same thing, a lot of times i have server issues or there isnt anyone to race.
And i have purchased items only for them to dissappear,
Needs improvement but still is very awesome
I love the game but I think that you guys should make a map that you can just practice on. And on that map it is just a huge open field with different little trails, mud, and big hills. I think this would be awesome and I think others would love it. I hope you can make my wish come true and I hope to see it in the next update of this game. Thank you
Kinda fun, Kinda not
Fun racing but it's stupid get wrenches, toolboxes and bust stunts to win a race. I would rather just race. The game basically forces you to buy " hop up" parts. They have constant server issues. That means no racing head to head. The game needs a computer competitor when their servers are not available. Put it just motocross racing against more than one, put stunt riding into a separate set of events and actually get enough capacity on your servers and I will give it five stars. I would pay more for the game upfront, instead of getting milked for money. Needs to be more realistic overall. Big time.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 22, 2013
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 91.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: 2XL Games, Inc.
- © 2011 - 2012. 2XL Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of 200 Gold Wrenches$0.99
- Pack of 520 Gold Wrenches$1.99
- Pack of 1500 Gold Wrenches$4.99
- Pack of 3400 Gold Wrenches$9.99
- Pack of 7600 Gold Wrenches$19.99
- Ricky Carmichael - Level 50 Rider$49.99
- Stephane Roncada - Level 20 Rider$24.99
- Jeff Emig - Level 25 Rider$29.99
- Carey Hart - Level 30 Rider$29.99