Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log
By Strong Fitness Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Strong is the most minimal and intuitive workout tracker for any fitness routine. With hundreds of preloaded exercises and workout programs it's time to throw out your notebook. Join the over 1 million people who have downloaded Strong to stay on track in the gym.
“I’d suggest downloading the “Strong” app before you return to the gym. It’s that good” - CNBC, June 2017
“with apps like Strong, working out feels more like a game” - The Verge, May 2017
“I have used nearly every logging app since the App Store launched. This is the best bar none”
“I use this every time I go to the gym and seriously couldn't train without it”
“Simple. Intuitive. Functional. Exactly what I was looking for.”
“This is bare bones and serious. Right on, and works perfectly... I wish I could give 10 stars.”
“It's by far the most intuitive and easy to use workout app I’ve used.”
Whether you want to gain strength or just stay healthy, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced powerlifter, Strong provides everything you need to record your workouts as effortlessly and as quickly as possible. Unlike other fitness apps, Strong doesn’t bog you down with pictures and videos you don't need, and provide unnecessary functions you’d never use.
Strong is optimised for a progressive barbell routine such as Starting Strength or StrongLifts 5x5, but it is easily adaptable to any other routine of your choosing!
- The simplest interface of any fitness app available on the App Store
- Add your own routines and choose easily between them
- Cardio and strength exercises - and add your own too!
- Fully-featured Apple Watch app to log workouts without your iPhone
- Support for multiple Exercise Types, including Assisted Bodyweight and Duration Exercises
- Track your progress with graphs for Volume and 1RM Progression
- Tag sets as Warm Up, Failure or Drop Sets
- Supersets/Grouped Exercises
- Automatically back up your data with Cloud Sync!
- Built in body measurements tracker helps you record your weight and other vitals, and includes support for Apple Health
- Share sheet makes archiving workouts to Evernote, Notes or Email easier than ever!
- Full Screen Timer for easier notification
- Warm Up Calculator tells you which weights to warm up with
- Plate Calculator for when the weights get high
- Support for Imperial (lbs) and Metric (kg) weights, or a combination of both
- Add additional notes to your workout
- Advanced Statistics show your personal records and progression, and even calculate your one rep max and total weight lifted!
- Export workout information by email to CSV format, as well as full Database Export
- Built in Auto Countdown Timer to help record rest breaks
The free version of Strong is limited to 3 routines. Upgrade to a Strong PRO subscription ($4.99/month or $29.99/year) to create an unlimited number of routines and unlock additional PRO features.
Strong will automatically charge your iTunes Account at the end of your subscription or free trial period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time and still receive full functionality until the end of your current period, but no refund can be provided for unused portions of the subscription.
If you’ve previously purchased “Unlock Strong” or “Strong Combo Pack”, you’ll be able to use the Restore Purchases option from the app for access to Strong PRO features.
These prices are for customers in the United States and may vary depending on your iTunes Account settings. In-app purchases and subscriptions cannot be shared using Family Sharing.
Strong Terms of Service - http://help.strongapp.io/article/73-strong-terms-of-service
What's New in Version 4.25.1
• Improvements to last performed date calculation and display.
• Strong will attempt to recover Rest Timer state after a crash.
• Rest Timer alert plays through headphones when phone is Silent.
• Adds “total distance” metric to workouts saved to Apple Health.
• Warm Up Calculator: ‘Minimal’ plate rounding option.
• Export Data now uses an Activity sheet instead of the Mail app.
• Removed Verify Email option from Edit Profile.
• Accessibility: Improvements to Smart Invert.
• Settings: “Workouts logged” message shows “up to date” if no workouts need uploading.
• New screen for viewing exercise notes.
• Apple Watch now proactively tries to join Companion Mode.
• 42mm only: Added Previous set information.
• Fix: bug where Rest Timer haptics could keep playing.
• No longer sends Unfinished Workout notifications.
• Potential crash when downloading workouts.
• Update Routine would change values in unfinished and deleted sets to 0.
• Rest Timer wouldn’t activate when if next set is filled but incomplete.
• Update Routine sometimes wouldn’t sync changes.
• Display bug in Routines and History tabs.
• Visual fix for Momentum link on small screens.
• Improved handling of various errors around the app.
Ignore dumb people
To the people complaining that there's now a subscription model when they already purchased the app are fools, if you've already bought it there's no subscription. Some people don't have enough common sense to even function properly.
Edit: I'm going to continue giving this app 5 stars every update because it's honestly the best workout app on the store. This app is more than worth the $6 for lifetime access I paid for a year ago. Maybe all those complaining, should have supported the developer before they were forced to move to a subscription model. I suppose it's far easier to behave like a petulant child instead. I swear, everyone wants to eat their cake and have it too.
Clean and Useful
I really like this app. It's simple and clean.
Update Feb 2017: Still really useful and keeps getting better. 5 stars.
Update Jan 2018: I got in before the monthly subscription model so I’m lucky, but for newcomers, it’s now $5/month. You definitely can’t justify that cost given this is a simple workout tracker. I like the design of the app, but $5/month? Not worth it in my opinion. 3 stars.
Excellent Watch App
This is one of the most well thought-through Apple Watch apps I’ve used. It took a couple workouts to get used to, but now it makes even more sense to me than the Phone app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 05, 2018
- Version: 4.25.1
- Size: 100.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Strong Fitness Ltd.
- © 2018 Strong Fitness Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Features$6.99
- Unlock Strong$4.99
- Strong PRO$4.99
- Strong PRO$29.99
- Strong Power Pack$3.99
- Strong PRO Forever$99.99
- PRO Subscription$23.99
- Strong PRO$3.99
- Strong PRO$19.99
- Strong PRO Forever$74.99