With Chili’s iPhone app, it’s easy to find your nearest restaurant, add your name to the wait list, check out the menu, order to go, reorder your favorites!
Get a Chili’s Account to:
• One tap to add your name to the wait list
• Enjoy easier online ordering with faster check out
• Reorder your favorites with 1-Tap
• Preserve your Order History for quick re-ordering
• Save your favorite locations
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
SERVES IT’S PURPOSE, BUT...
I only use it for the curbside service and it does work. I haven’t tried for the seating thing yet. No problems using it, once I arrived at the restaurant, I clicked I’m here and within a couple minutes they came out with my order. The gripe I have is their menu is slightly off. It doesn’t seem to show everything that’s available to order. Plus the app is a bit of a battery drainer. And why do I have to have use
my location all the time? I eat at Chili’s often, but NOT like every single day. I have it set to use my location while I using the app. Unfortunately, the app doesn’t like that. Every time I open the app it reminds my to change my settings. It’s a bit annoying. That’s why I took away one star.
Great App BUT could be even better!!
1) have bugs/feedback tab in actual app.
2) have button under burgers so you can actually order the burger at temp you want so we do not have to call on.
3) have name field under each item ordered so person who is eating name is printed on ticket box. As is now - I have to call store after placing order online and then go through entire order so they have names. Employee then gas to hand write name on each box. We often have 15+ items do between calling in and then taking time to write names - they are waisting 10 minutes when this could be resolved in a few hours of coding by web designer! I’ve been telling corporate this for 11 years now!
Ziosks need updated or something! Ugh
The service and food wasn’t all that bad, but it took over 25 minutes to get our tabs paid for! We didn’t arrive back to our place of employment until 1:25 (supposed to be back by 1:00). It appeared paying through the kiosk was a HUGE undertaking and even though we asked for paper tickets several times, only one of us received a paper ticket and we kept being told that “the ziosk should be working now.” We ended up cashing out with the server and manager manually. Very frustrating. Even though we work downtown, we can’t risk losing our jobs by taking 1-1/2 hour lunches. Y’all might have to go back to paper tickets on a regular basis.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.