Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This universal iOS application controls all devices through the local network or 3G! It is a generic remote controller for your iPhone/iPad/Android which simply sends and reads strings over a network socket. You can easily communicate with micro controllers connected to your LAN (for example AVR-Board, Arduino Board, reembox, raspberry pi, self made hardware) or with other computers.
Control your RFM12 power outlets, infrared devices or read sensor data like temperature.. there are endless possibilities!
Build your own remote control with the online editor on my website without knowing how to create iOS applications and reuse your config in other apps like an OSX Dashboard Widget (also available on my website).
- generic view rendering (button, slider, label, switch) with many customisation options
- sending, receiving data
- use calculations to display raw sensor data
- change colours and images during runtime
- use custom icons with iTunes FileSharing
- reconnect after connection errors
- support for multiple receivers
- supports low level TCP socket, UDP, HTTP and HTTPS connections
- send requests continuously while holding down a button
- send impulses with a specified delay
- sync configurations with online UI-Designer
- display responses on labels every X miliseconds (interval updates)
- scrollable pages
- support for all orientations (ipad)
- utf-8 support
Important: This application needs some hardware or software to connect to. Without such a thing nothing will happen! Please contact me if you have any problems!
The configuration file 'default.json' will be available in the iTunes Filesharing after the first start.
More information and configuration instructions are available at www.davideickhoff.de. There is also a demo video, which shows a working scenario where you can control IR devices and some power connectors.
(Demo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWm2Q_TL4HY )
If there are any problems please write a mail!
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- open config menu only when swipe starts on the left edge of the screen (prevents page switching when using sliders)
- switching pages by swipe can be configured (new attribute)
- prevent standby if necessary (new attribute)
- bugfix on sliders
- bugfix on labels that use an interval to update the icon
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 08, 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Eickhoff und Björn Wagner
- © David Eickhoff
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.