Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lost Cities by the world-renowned board-game author Reiner Knizia takes you on a journey to undiscovered countries and mythical places. Compete against a friend, a stranger or one of 4 different computer players, in what has been called a "two player Solitaire with an extra portion of suspense". Designed and polished for the iPhone by TheCodingMonkeys, makers of Carcassonne for iOS.
• online matches against game center friends or strangers
• voice acted interactive tutorial
• comprehensive rules section
• 4 different AI players with emotions
• full-length atmospheric soundtrack
• a plethora of single- and multiplayer achievements
• fully playable via VoiceOver
What's New in Version 1.40
Fixes bugs with Voiceover and adds 64-bit support
• Voiceover did not announce the last drawn card
• Lanes weren't accessible with Voiceover when running on iPad
• Voiceover would use your full game center name, instead of just using »you«
• You could not select a friend sometimes when starting new games with Voiceover
• 64-Bit support
Great game but DRAINS battery at alarming rate
I love playing this game, and it's especially good when you have three minutes you need to kill.
But it takes battery life from 100% to less than 50% in less than thirty minutes of play. And heaven forbid you forget to delete the app out of the background when you're done playing! Your phone will be dead before lunchtime.
Please update to make it less of a resource hog.
UI is decent. AI is ... Cheaty. Draw coins over and over and over while he's creating insane runs. Card draws feel stacked as opposed to random. Of course this isn't an issue in multiplayer.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 02, 2014
- Version: 1.40
- Size: 47.4 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: TheCodingMonkeys
- © TheCodingMonkeys
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.