Inspire Free — Paint, Draw & Sketch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Available exclusively on the App Store, meticulously designed using the beautiful new features of iOS 8 and painstakingly engineered for the 64-bit CPU and quad-core GPU of the iPhone 6 — Inspire delivers an incredibly fast and realistic painting, drawing and sketching experience that you can take with you wherever you go and use whenever inspiration strikes.
Our proprietary painting engine Sorcery™, based on OpenGL, takes full advantage of the GPU to render brush strokes with brilliant 64-bit color, laser-sharp sub-pixel precision and insanely fast speed. While the strokes of a wet oil paint brush look beautiful on their own, the breathtaking blending effects of a dry brush will absolutely stun you. Graze the canvas with a tiny bit of pressure to add a subtle blur to your artwork or use stronger pressure to actually mix existing colors on the canvas together to create new ones.
With no instruction manual or handbook required, whether you are a beginner, expert or somewhere in-between, you will enjoy the simplicity and power of the most intuitive and compelling illustration app for iPhone, Inspire.
● 12 high quality brushes to choose from, divided into 3 sets: Oil Paint, Airbrushes and Basic Shapes
● All brushes can be used as a Wet Brush, Dry Brush (Blending) or Eraser
● Paint load amount
● Automatic paint reload
● Paint blending mode
● Taper size and opacity
● Random size and rotation
● All device orientations are supported all the time — switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease
● 10 levels of undo and redo are available
● 3 finger pan gestures can be used to quickly change brush size, opacity and pressure without opening a menu
● The eyedropper tool can be used with a touch and hold gesture to select paint colors from the canvas
● The canvas can be moved around, rotated and zoomed in and out up to 6400%
● The UI is customizable to fit your painting style and workflow
● Choose any paint color you can dream of with the intuitive color picker
● Saturation and brightness sliders accompany a large color circle and opacity slider
Pressure Sensitive Stylus Support
● Wacom Intuos Creative 1 and 2 as well as the Bamboo Fineline
● Adonit Jot Touch 4 and Pixelpoint
● Ten One Design Pogo Connect 1 and 2
● HEX3 Jaja
Saving and Exporting
● Paintings are automatically saved in your gallery and easily exported to your Photos
● Inspire files include your artwork's image and all associated metadata, for the ultimate back-up
● Paintings can be sent via email from within the app
● Paintings can be uploaded directly to Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
● Paintings can be printed directly from the app (AirPrint printer required) or ordered online through direct CanvasPop integration
Visit snowCanoe.com to check out more screenshots, videos and artwork.
●●● Please note that the iPhone 4S is not supported ●●●
What's New in Version 4.0.4
Fix a bug with uploading artwork to Facebook.
Great App with one small problem...
This app is great! I love it! I currently have the free version on my iPod and it is really great, with one minor problem...it will shut down randomly. After having used the app for 30 minutes my screen will black out and then I will reappear on my home page. I have to reopen the app, and even though it usually saves it doesn't always. Another time it does this is when I am listening to music either music I own or with pandora. It won't even let me do a couple things before blacking out and repeating the process every time I open it again. It's a great app but I think you all should look into this. The problem isn't my iPod it's like two months old and I have the newest version. Also, my sisters iPod does the exact same thing. Please fix it! I would find the overall process much more enjoyable. 😏
I believe the app is very well made with an extraordinary amount of polish. The only problem is that I would prefer a color selection palette of default oil paints. I would also like that the app is more stable. Currently on my iPhone 5c with iOS 8.3, it will occasionally crash with no sort of warning. The crashes would occur especially when the iPhone audio engine is used.
The Nerd 😋
Simple yet polished and intuitive!
Although there are no layers, if you have traditional experience stacking and building up colors this app works wonderfully as a quick tool to conceptualize compositions and color palettes.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 06, 2015
- Version: 4.0.4
- Size: 35.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: snowCanoe
- © 2015 snowCanoe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.