FaceTouch is a social trivia game, based on your Facebook friends' profile pictures!
There's a twist though - the pictures are hidden, and you need to uncover them by pressing on them, but every touch costs you a few points...
So - how many touches will it take you to recognize your Facebook friends?
Official Game Rules:
* You begin each game with one minute to play. Each round, you see four random names of your Facebook friends, and one covered Facebook profile picture.
* Each round you get 100 points, some of which you can (and will) lose. Every time you touch the picture, a small circle is shown, and you lose 5 points.
* If you get the correct name, you earn all the points left and a 5 seconds bonus. If you get the wrong name, however, you get no points and lose 5 seconds...
* The game ends when the time runs out. This can take quite a while if you're good!
Note - FaceTouch requires a Facebook account with at least 10 friends.
- Turn up the Flames! be fast and accurate to go into Fire Mode and double your points.
- Major bug squashing
Ratings and Reviews
Loads of fun
I've been playing this game for the last few hours and it is still addicting. I just can't enough! I've also gotten pretty good, it helps to have lots of friends. Get this app!
My friends and I are having a contest on who can get the highest score with the fewest touches. So far I'm in the lead but they are getting better with every passing day. This app is tons of fun and highly addicting. Highly recommend!
Brilliant game, surprised nobody's thought of this before.
Lots of fun and pretty addictive with it.
(Be warned, if you have a lot of FB friends, can get a little tricky.)
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.