ECP Photo - Editor, Filters and Effects
By East Coast Pixels, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A stunning top rated photo editor for the iPhone and iPad. It is an amazing tool for the photography beginner or professional.
The non-destructive editing environment encourages experimentation and you can save your settings to use on other photos.
The features include:
- 60+ one click effects that can instantly improve or completely alter a photo
- 80+ one click settings in Lighting, Fx, Vignette, Texture and Border categories that allow more creative control
- 30+ live slider controls that allow for exacting control of all image adjustments
- 60+ tasteful borders
- 20+ creative texture overlays
- Lighting Brushes for a new level of control with brush-on exposure adjustments
- FX Brush to brush in areas of color or focus
- Non-destructive editing (you'll see why this is important when you experience it)
- Multiple undo (many apps don't even bother with undo but we can't help it)
- Professional level lighting adjustments to lighten shadows and recover highlights
- Separate channel processing lets you to bend colors in new and interesting ways.
- Black & white conversion controls to create the exact look you want.
- Sophisticated Noise reduction to remove unwanted grain in low light photos
- Blazing performance
- Recent edits list that maintains recently edited photos so that you may continue an edit session later
- Save your own presets (if you create a look you like, save it for future use)
- Crop, rotate, flip and straighten
- Complete EXIF support
- Export to the usual social media suspects or at full resolution to your Photo Album
- Non-square Instagram posts are automatically matted on a white background
- Send a real Postcard with Sincerely
What's New in Version 3.1.0
Pressure sensitive brushing on the 6s
iCloud photo library support
Higher resolution posting to instagram
Updates clear reviews, so reposting a review or a quick rating would be greatly appreciated!
ECP gets me...it's my first call pic app.
There's other apps that do certain things better to be sure. ECP has the tools and adjustments that I use most all within one or two taps. I do color grading professionally and there are some processes in this app that really fit in with my natural workflow. I love the photo browser, the RGB processes, vignette saturation and the built-in 2 strip Technicolor curve adjustment. That said, it's not complicated, so it doesn't feel like work...these are iPhone pics after all. Keep up the good work. The app could load faster, but that's my only real whine.
I absolutely love it… Wish I had known about it sooner! I love how many filter and FX options it gives you! Most "popular apps" only give you 5 of the same filters used everywhere - and they lock the rest of the filters until you buy the actual app -- but not this one!
Totally using it for every picture I want to use a filter on! I love it!
WHY THE CHARGE NOW? 🤔
I've had this app for years. It was my go-to app for photo editing. One of my favorite features was being able to use the slider to manually change the temperature, tint, exposure etc. to edit my photos.
Now all of the sudden these are paid features? 👎 Why the sudden decision to charge for most of the features I've used for free on this same app for years? It's a decent app but I can find lots of similar apps with better filters that do just as good, if not better of a job for free. Just downloaded one in fact.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 29, 2015
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: East Coast Pixels, Inc.
- © 2011 East Coast Pixels, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack$1.99
- Brush Pack$0.99