ECP Photo - Editor, Filters and Effects
By East Coast Pixels, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A stunning top rated photo editor for the iPhone and iPad. It is an amazing tool for the photography beginner or professional.
The non-destructive editing environment encourages experimentation and you can save your settings to use on other photos.
The features include:
- 60+ one click effects that can instantly improve or completely alter a photo
- 80+ one click settings in Lighting, Fx, Vignette, Texture and Border categories that allow more creative control
- 30+ live slider controls that allow for exacting control of all image adjustments
- 60+ tasteful borders
- 20+ creative texture overlays
- Lighting Brushes for a new level of control with brush-on exposure adjustments
- FX Brush to brush in areas of color or focus
- Non-destructive editing (you'll see why this is important when you experience it)
- Multiple undo (many apps don't even bother with undo but we can't help it)
- Professional level lighting adjustments to lighten shadows and recover highlights
- Separate channel processing lets you to bend colors in new and interesting ways.
- Black & white conversion controls to create the exact look you want.
- Sophisticated Noise reduction to remove unwanted grain in low light photos
- Blazing performance
- Recent edits list that maintains recently edited photos so that you may continue an edit session later
- Save your own presets (if you create a look you like, save it for future use)
- Crop, rotate, flip and straighten
- Complete EXIF support
- Export to the usual social media suspects or at full resolution to your Photo Album
- Non-square Instagram posts are automatically matted on a white background
- Send a real Postcard with Sincerely
What's New in Version 3.1.5
Improved Intensity adjustment
Bug fixes to photo import and camera
Apple clears reviews on updates so a quick rating or repost of a review would really help us out.
This is one of the few apps that does more than it says..in a good way too! The add on's are really inexpensive and you can try it out before hand which means you really don't need them to make the app work. I loved that feature so much it's like a test ride and you make all the choices!
Only one thing I want..I want more choices for the size of the tool you use. It's really hard to do really fine work with a one size fits all and you have to do edge ups with your finger.
Other than that though.. Five stars easy!
I don't rate 5 stars....
I don't usually take the time to praise an app.
(In my mind no news is great news)
However after fighting with Instagram and not being able to edit & save pictures without posting a copy for the world!!!
This app saved the last smoking shard of my sanity!!!
By far the best mini-editing app I have come across and I have at one time or other spent time, data & energy to download and figure out a lot of the other different apps only to be throughly disappointed!
I will be purchasing the whole pack or whatever it is when the 'trial' runs out... Another never ever thing, I have have a smart phone for about 4-5 years I have yet to give GooglePlay or the AppleStore a credit card of any kind!
This really is one of the better if not best photo editing apps that iTunes has to offer however the reality is that I've paid too much money for the pro version in addition to added tool packages to have to deal with so many frequent crashes. It is frustrating to say the least to have to go through the editing process only to have the app randomly crash and have to start all the way over. Please fix this issue ASAP.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 26, 2016
- Version: 3.1.5
- Size: 41.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: East Coast Pixels, Inc.
- © 2011 East Coast Pixels, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack$1.99
- Brush Pack$0.99