The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.19.2
Love is in the air! Get ready for romance by the beach as your Sims fall in love on a romantic island getaway!
- Take your valentine to an unforgettable paradise on Tropical Romance Island.
- Be transformed into a mermaid or merman and make a splash in the crystal clear Mermaid Reef.
- Create the beachside wedding of your dreams, surrounded by friends and family, as they watch you say “I do” on the sand.
- Find inner peace with a morning yoga session in your own hidden bungalow.
- Dine above the water and feast your eyes on your beloved during a romantic candlelight dinner.
- Serenade your sweetheart at a romantic beach bonfire.
- Snuggle up and gaze at the stars – and your true love’s eyes – in a hammock built for two.
- Pair up and enjoy the sun with a friendly round of beach volleyball.
Escape to your romantic getaway in The Sims FreePlay. Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for all the latest news and offers.
Great game - update is a flop
I've been playing this game on and off for the last couple of years. I've always enjoyed it but never felt like it was truly The Sims each time I played. In the real Sims you can line up tasks and fast forward time. Like others, I think the game should have these options included. Otherwise, you'll be waiting for hours to a day to complete a single task. Also, not everyone can afford to blow their real money on Sims lifestyle points, simoleons, or social points. There should be an easier way to acquire these especially since in the new update when you watch advertisements to receive money or xp, lifestyle points are no longer included in this "free" option. I can't even use my lifestyle points anymore because I'm worried that I won't receive anymore. This problem needs to be fixed as soon as possible. Lastly, make the quests a little longer and a little easier. I've been stuck on the pirate ship quest for days trying to solve riddles since my teen solves the riddle in 12 hours then find out that the answer is wrong. I believe that is extremely unfair and I would like to receive the incentives that I'm suppose to win at the end of each quest. The creators of this game are leaches but will never get a penny from me. Please fix these issues before your game goes under.
PREGNANT, PLEASE READ
It's a really fun game but I wish that you could get pregnant and have a baby bump and have more decorations for the baby's room!!!!! Also I wish that that you could pick up the toddlers and carry them around like you do the babies and have more outfits for them! But really great game also can you give us more kissing actions like makeout on the couch without having to buy or get the make out couch and also just a plain kiss to say like goodby or good morning to your sims and I really really really want to have our Sims be pregnant please please. Like after they whoohoo you could go to the toilet and there should be and option to take a pregnancy test and then it takes 9 days to have a baby and then the belly gets bigger everyday! Please take this into consideration everybody wants it in the reviews so please! Also can you make the musical expressions come back I really want that baby seat I missed it by 2 minutes and I am really upset about that so please have the musical expressions quest come back. Also I love you game I have been playing it for 3 years! So please read and take into consideration. And I hope we have a new update with all of these things 😝☺️☺️☺️😊😊
New Update, New Bug.....
First things first: the new update is awesome! I love the idea of a romantic island getaway and enjoy taking on a new and rewarding challenge: trying to unlock all the event items. But unfortunately, there is a very annoying bug that appeared after I updated this game: if you go to a sim's house that has both a pool and at least one pet (only pet store pets: cats, kittens, puppies, dogs, fairies, dragons, etc.), the first thing that happens when you arrive is a message pops up that says, "one or more of the sims or their pets were unable to continue their actions when the weather changed." Also, if you take a look at your pool, you'll notice that your pool cleaning device (if you purchased the pool cleaning unlock via the real money store) is not in the water...or anywhere else! If you attempt to fix the problem by putting another one in the pool it won't work, because as soon as you leave the app or go to a different location within in the game, returning that particular house will result in the loss of another pool cleaner and the same annoying message about the weather will pop up.
If you fix this bug, I will give this game 5 stars.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 01, 2016
- Version: 5.19.2
- Size: 204 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99
- Piggy Bank of Simoleons$9.99