The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Put your teens to the test in the Downtown High School update!
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.32.1
Get ready for the first day at Downtown High School! Put your teens to the test in the latest update, where you can:
• Enroll in the Teacher’s Pet Discovery Quest, check out the school grounds, and meet Vernon the Teacup Pig, which you may get to keep as your own adorable pet
• Goof off in the Class Clown Hobby Event, available in classes like home economics and science, where you can unlock cheerleading outfits with their own unique actions that show off extra school spirit
• Daydream, throw paper planes, and create weird science experiments to get access to the second floor, which includes the Principal’s Office, Staff Room, and more
Plus, earn a stylish assortment of activewear with an all-new Aerobics Hobby Event! Get back to school with The Sims FreePlay, and be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for the latest news and offers. Thanks for playing!
Please stop and listen I have some recommendations? Ok so infants should be able to have more interactions and be able to have pacifiers and etc. they should also have a favorite blanket that they hold and sleep with and bring back the baby jumper!! As well as the women should be able to try in stead of pay for a child come on it her own child!? She should be able to have a belly and let it show and the sims should be able to hold the baby a differrent way there should be more things for the infants to do if they go to the beach or the park and let siblings sleeps with there parents or older sibling like lets be realistic youve been scared and ran to your parents or siblings room oh and to have random other sims to be walking around so you dont have to make them like if we make them they for all we know thet would be slighty related and stop making lands more expensive every time you build plzz plz have infants sleep with there parents and also we should be able to hold our toddlers oh and you should make some chores to clean the home as well like it has to get dirty at some point plz take this into reccomendation
A Bit Fusturated
I have been playing this game for a long time and I really enjoy it. I have a few complaints.
1. When ever there is a special event through the "hobbies" I really do my best to get all the hobbies things done. I seem to only have one left and it usually can never get done in that time frame. I should have enough time but it's like no matter how hard I try there is always one left. Example: bowling, I have had four people continually bowling to get the last one so I can finish my mall but it has been a week now and still trying to get just that one, ridiculous. I even used lifestyle points but that just gave me ones I all ready have. I have missed a lot of extras because of this and have wasted my hard earned lifestyle points. Very frustrating!
2. I know you like to make money but how come the extra bonuses/specials are so expensive and the only way to get them is to use really money (and quite a bit I might add) and you cant buy them with lifestyle or any other type of points? I might even buy them with real money if they were a good buy for a couple of dollars vs. over $5.
3. Trying to figure out what type of animal/pet each person has is a bit difficult.
Bugs and ideas
I've noticed there are a few bugs. Sims don't sit down as they used to when they selected or non-selected, they just stand there and do nothing, no animation, no nothing, when they are selected they start moving around in place. Also tasks are much quicker then they usually are, "which is probably good for me at least". Other then that the game runs smoothly. Also I have a few ideas for the next update. Why not add a zoo. With y'all adding a zoo there are so many new possibilities. New animations, features, and well better gameplay. You can care for rare and exotic species, build and customize enclosures, and invite guests to obtain money. Also a zookeeper can be a new career for your sins. Another thing y'all can add it were you can make your sims fit or fat whatever you may please, and a weight gainer and a body builder can be hobbies for your sims, and again y'all can add a gym to help make your sims fit, or you can just make your sims gain weight. Like said, whatever you may please. Last idea I have is that y'all can add an aquarium, and like the zoo you can care for many different species, customize and build salt or freshwater tanks, and a marine biologist its can be a new career for your sims.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 23, 2017
- Version: 5.32.1
- Size: 642 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2016 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99
- Handful of Social Points$0.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99