Rope'n'Fly 3 - From Dusk Till Dawn
By Djinnworks GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rope'n'Fly - From Dusk Till Dawn is the sequel to the app store best selling game, Rope'n'Fly.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME
• #1 top free app in US, France, Germany, UK, Australia, and more
• #10 top free app in more than 50 countries
• New and Noteworthy by Apple in multiple countries
• The sequel to the #1 most downloaded swinging game, now in HD and universal!
• From the makers of Stick Stunt Biker, Line Birds, Line Surfer, Line Runner, RunStickRun and more
• More than 10 million addicted Rope'n'Fly players can't be wrong!
Use your ropes to swing a destructible ragdoll from one skyscraper to the others. You have full control over your ropes, touch on a building to throw your rope there, touch again to release it and fly through the sky. Perform various kind of jumps to get achievements, attach to flying planes or ballons and try to beat your friends or all other players by competing with them for the best score.
• Universal app, play in HD on any iOS device, including iPads
• Tight and fast paced gameplay
• Amazing looking graphics
• Realistic physic engine for the player, ropes and objects
• Play in different daytime, from Dusk through Night till Dawn
• Customize your player, choose from characters and ropes
• Destructible ragdoll effects
• Various objects to rope to like balloons or planes
• Endless playing in never ending cities
• Various game modes including free mode
• A lot of achievements to unlock
• Online and Offline leaderboard
• Directly compare yourself against all other players or your friends
• Supports GameCenter
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
What's New in Version 2.6
iOS 9 compatibility fixes
Awesome game, terrible ad placement.
As far as simple, time-killing games go, this is one of my favorites. Flying through the skies and inevitably crashing into a bloody heap on the sidewalk is more fun than one would imagine!
However, the ad placement is really awful. It's extremely frustrating to aim for the top of a building, having an ad exactly where you want to click, and being forced to close two pages that open and attempt to load because you accidentally hit the ad. Remove the ads from the actual gameplay and you'll have a five-star review!
Very fun, but terrible ad placements...
I loved this game so much, until ads filled up most of the game. While playing the game, the banner at the top with an ad is distracting, and causes the player to accidentally tap on it while trying to get to a higher point of a building. Not only that, but video advertisements come up constantly, with no way to skip it.
I know there is a choice to remove ads for $0.99 but that glitches, and needs credit card information which does not have my trust.
I've never been so angry enough to actually do this
It's pathetic that you don't even consider how your game is intended to be played when you pimp it out to advertisers. Maybe they would like to know how LESS LIKELY users are to use there products because of the poor judgement of where their advertisements are placed.
In a game that is meant for time and to break your top score (less time) you would think one of the geniuses that work there would expect the users to be able to SEE THE CLOCK?
Aside from the annoying adds that come up every 4-5th game, the banner on top not only effects the game play (touching buildings) it obviously hinders the ability to see the game timer.
A simple fix would be to MOVE THE TIMER SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE IT. MORONS.
Game play is 3-4 stars. But you get 1 for being money grubbers and putting advertisers over your users. If I could give a zero I would.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 24, 2015
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 36.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Djinnworks GmbH
- © 2010 - 2014 Djinnworks, Robert Szeleney and Heiko Hufnagl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Content$4.99
- Ropes - Lightsaber$0.99
- Become a Pro$0.99
- All Characters$2.99
- Santa Claus$0.99