By Mode2 Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Air Scratch is a virtual pickup deck app for iOS devices. Play your favorite music directly from the iPod library and cut, scratch and apply effects in real-time.
- Smooth graphics and low latency effects.
- Use the on-screen record to accurately simulate scratching by touching and dragging it.
- Automatic beat detection (with optional manual tap mode).
- Beat aligned loops and markers (perfect loops all the time).
- Create loops based on beat or custom in and out positions.
- Enjoy real turntable features like Reverse Playback, Quartz.
- Adjust the sound with a 5-band equalizer.
- Modify audio pitch using the pitch slider or more accurately using the pitch nudge buttons.
- Support for AirPlay and Bluetooth A2DP audio out.
- X/Y effects pad supporting the following filters: Low pass, High pass, Flanger and Echo.
- Turn on Motion Mode in a gyroscope-equipped device and scratch by spinning the device in the air.
- Place the device on an actual turntable platter and use it like you would with a real record to cut and scratch.
- Pair it up with another device and set one to track motion while the other plays the actual tracks (over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth).
What's New in Version 2.1
- Support for iPhone5 4" retina display.
Great app I use it for family gigs. But please could you add a second deck? I need smoother transitions.
Great app, very entertaining.. wish I can save my work to my iPhone so I can share it on the Internet??? Idk. But other than that, great app!
Fix the latency on the gyro pls and how do I use the server on a PC?
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 15, 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mode2 Software Ltda
- © Mode2 Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.