Supported language: English.
Snap a photo of the business card with iPhone camera and all the information
(Name, Job Title, Company, Department, Tel. …) is automatically recognized and go to iPhone Contacts.
[Features and Functions]
SamCard is a fantasic visiting card reader with high recognition accuracy and speed.
Anti-shake photo shooting
Display the corresponding image when editing business card
Auto-detect text orientation
Auto-rotate card images
Shoot both vertically and horizontally.
Tips to achieve best card recognition result:
*Take a picture of a visiting card as clearly as possible. (using anti-shake and placing cards in good lighting condition)
*Take a picture of a visiting card as big as possible. (aligning business card edges to viewfinder edges as closely as possible)
*Be sure to position the mobile on the top of the visiting card at parallel level.
*FREE TRIAL of SamCard Lite (Free) to evaluate recognition performance before purchasing the full version.
Follow us on Twitter: isamcard
Follow us on Facebook: isamcard
Watch us on Youtube:
(1) Remove all functional limitations.
(2) The purchase of auto-renewable
(3) Privacy in: http://samcard.net/privacy2.html
- Monthly subscription for $2.99
- Yearly subscription for $19.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
1. Fix bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Trail TRAP Stay Away!!
AVOID! STAY AWAY!
I thought I was just trying out a free app but the typical lawyer-speak fine print included a default opt-in $20/yr -If You Don’t cancel. I clicked too fast -as I’m sure they’re counting on - so now I’m 25 min in to my attempt to cancel the $20 opt in. I abandoned trying the app for this but I’m grateful because I had nothing else to do this morning.
After the normal subscription cancelation procedure seemed to go well, I then received an emailed pdf from Apple saying there was a problem. The initial surprise opt-in gave me a week to opt out -which I knew I’d forget. But the new notification said I have until Tomorrow to cancel. How do terms like that arbitrarily change?!
Now when I go in to ‘Settings’, ‘iTunes & App Store’, clicked on my Apple ID then ‘Subscriptions’...the one listed for this app doesn’t respond -giving me the choice to cancel/stop. The only options allowed are signing up for the monthly or annual -rather than allowing it to happen automatically after the trial period or tomorrow, I’m no longer sure which since I’ve been told both.
Bottom line, this ‘free trial’ has now stollen 30 minutes of my life and I’ve not even been able to cancel it yet.
Accurate, simple, fast - now has ads
Disappointed. Now I have ads in a paid version of the app. I can't see the difference between the free version and the one I paid for.
Original review: 2016
I'm very impressed! It took just a moment to add a card to my contacts - the first time I opened the app. No learning curve. One click save.
I'm not a business person. But I end up with a stack of cards. I use cards to enter contacts later for medical, bank, accounts, insurance, shops, restaurants, services - dry cleaners, hair, UPS, etc.
Accurate - all of the info on the card, doctor specialist list included, was pulled in. And you control what is filed.
Fast camera and processing - I have unsteady hands. I was able to snap an image without having to wait and wait for a clear shot or shoot again like I may do with camera/scan apps. Instant processing. Not wait at all.
Thank you for a great app! It's so rare to be able to open and use an app with no effort or thought, plus useful AND accurate.
Easy & Efficient!
This app is fantastic! I have been using it for years with great satisfaction. Yes you occasionally have to make corrections but it's usually due to the font or way the actual business card itself is laid out. It is easy to use and an efficient way to get contacts quickly into your outlook!
- DengXu Shi
- 125.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Sam Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Business Card Scanner VIP $19.99
- Business Card Scanner VIP $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.