Style is in the doing. How do you wear yours?
In the store or on the go, the AEO app is here to give you a seamless shopping experience. So you can focus more on discovering the looks that express YOUR individual style. Get all the latest AEO and Aerie at your fingertips, including your favorite jeans, shoes, accessories, bras, undies, sleepwear and more.
But that's not all! Check out some of the perks:
• Need to check on an order you placed or access your AEO Connected account? Just use Siri Shortcuts, it’s that easy.
• Introducing AEO Connected! Our new rewards program is all about giving you the extra good stuff you deserve. Sign up & shop the app to start earning awesome rewards like free jeans, bras & more!
• Love it so much that you just CAN'T WAIT? Our new in-store availability feature shows you whether an item is in stock at an AE or Aerie store near you!
• Use Favorites to save the styles you love in one place. Shop them later or share with friends and fam!
• The Snap & Scan feature uses your phone's camera to show you AEO styles similar to anything you see & love - with the snap of a picture!
• Use the new voice search feature to find your next top, #AEJeans or the perfect accessory!
• Find tons of #OOTD inspiration, trends and more with our "Inspiration" feature
• Reserve looks you love in-store with Reserve, Try & Buy, available in all US stores
• Stream our in-store playlist with AEO Radio
• Instant notifications about sales and other awesome events
• Full-screen photos, so you can get up close and personal with our latest styles
• Swift checkout process, complete with an option to enter credit cards with your camera—so your orders get to you even faster
• Store locater tracks down the nearest AEO and Aerie stores—and tells you if the item you want is in stock
Thoughts? Feedback? Awkward family photos you'd like to share with us? Go on, pour your heart out to AEOMobile@ae.com. And be sure to keep an eye out for app improvements, new features and more.
Our latest update is totally new and totally you! New personalization features help you find EXACTLY what you're looking for, featuring Siri Shortcuts, voice search, a new reviews section & more! Plus, we've cleaned out some bugs for the smoothest shopping experience yet.
Ratings and Reviews
Favorite Shopping App
While I may be a bit biased because American Eagle Outfitters is my favorite clothing brand, this review has me speaking as someone who absolutely loathes having to walk into a store and browse shelves and racks and struggle into too-small dressing rooms to try things on when shopping online is as easy as opening an app on my phone. That said, while there could be a few improvements made (nothing more or less specific than what the reviewer before me had to say) I’ve found over the course of two years of using the AEO app that it is easily my favorite shopping app on the market. It’s streamlined and very user-friendly and if you’re an AEO Connected member, it does an extraordinarily good job of keeping rewards, points, and promos intact and right at your fingertips, as well as the handy “Message” center, where you can locate and apply any promotions the store is currently having not found on their homepage. Ordering is a breeze and as always, the quality of their products is relatively unmatched. As I continue to use the AEO app in the future, I’ll be on the lookout for anything that may dim the lighting of my shopping experience, but as of now, I find it to be a neatly arranged, well-organized, and altogether beyond pleasant application. Thanks, AEO!
This app is amazing but I have some suggestions (:
Everything about this app makes it easy to shop and order things online. It works smoothly. I’m on it a lot! The one thing I wish I could do is organize my likes/favorite clothing. It’s difficult to find a certain shirt or whatever because I may have liked it a long time ago and have to scroll all the way down. It’s just hard to find and is sometimes faster to just go look. For it on the regular page. I also hate how when you’re in your likes and you press on a piece of clothing then go back it takes you all the way back to the top of the page! I also think another great thing to have is a notification when one of your likes/favorites go on sale!! I would absolutely love this. One last thing, I wish you could save the size of a likes/favorite piece of clothing. I’ll sometimes try it on it store and decide that I’ll wait till it goes on sale or order some online only clothing with it for a better deal and I don’t always remember the size I tried on! It would make it easier to save a size also. Overall great app, but I think these things could make it even better
What Did You Do To The App???
Let me begin by saying that my rating has NOTHING to do with AEO, the quality, or selection of their clothes! I’ve been a customer for years and have shopped via app on countless occasions. I recently updated my app and I am less-than-thrilled with the bugs and glitches that I ran into during my last purchase. Most of the functionality was fine, but during the checkout processes, it took three tries to complete the transaction because an “item couldn’t be shipped to the country selected” (the US)- this happened twice, and then after clearing that up, I try to complete the transaction and now I’m told that one of my items is no longer available. That should have been addressed three steps ago. Okay, fine, try again, go to complete my transaction for the third time and the total jumped up $10. Turns out, it takes some time for tax to be added... This was more irritating because while I browsed products, when selecting an item of interest, an error would display telling me that no information could be found for that item. Huh? I love AEO and will continue to be a customer, but please fix the app. It’s not the end of the world, but it is frustrating.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.