Runtastic Road Bike PRO GPS Cycling Computer, Ride and Route Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Runtastic Road Bike app, developed by road biking experts, turns your iPhone into a top GPS cycling computer with an array of incredible features! Track your tours, races and rides with your iPhone, monitor your training progress and compare your performance to your friends’! Become a part of the Runtastic Community with millions of enthusiastic users.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Track bike tours via GPS: Distance, duration, speed, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
- LIVE Tracking & Cheers: Go LIVE and show your friends where and how fast you’re cycling & let them cheer you on for more motivation
- Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
- Route search: Browse & search thousands of bike routes (available in the app and on Runtastic.com)
- Detailed illustration of your velo route including elevation profile
- Open Street Map & Open Cycle Map integration, plus Offline Maps available: Download & save maps on your iPhone to use them abroad or without internet connection
- Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
- Display your current rate of climb during a tour (elevation gain/minute)
- Show current grade in %
- Auto Pause: No need to manually stop & start activities during short breaks (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
- Wind & weather conditions
- Detailed post-tour analysis incl. time rode uphill, downhill, flat
- Cadence measurement (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
- Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
- Configure your display: You choose which values (distance, speed, elevation gain, calories burned, etc.) are shown during your rides
- Music: Create a playlist for your tours & activate your Powersong to boost motivation!
- Save your cycling activities on Runtastic.com
- Share your bike activities on Facebook, Twitter and via email
- Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Runtastic Bike Case for iPhone
- Runtastic Sports Armband
- Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
Whether you’re a beginner or a professional bike athlete, this app has everything a (road) biker could wish for!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
- Optimized for the latest iOS
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store!
This should be the very best cycling app out there. But a few fatal flaws make it pretty crappy. Constantly nagging you to purchase a gold membership, post to facebook and give a five star review. Seriously, it pops up and your options are "not now" and "rate 5 stars"! Haha! Oh, I'll rate ya, I'll rate the heck outta ya. But I wouldn't give two stars to an app that's constantly nagging with popups like that. Much less five! Most everybody I know hates people that constantly "update" us on social media with their exercise info. It's annoying. You just want us to tell everybody we know that we're using your little app. Not everybody is on facebook! I don't understand why I need to make an account or connect to your servers at all. My phone can store all the information and make all the calculations necessary. My area has multiple hills and grades. This app doesn't recognize any of them.
Update MAR15 : why does this app need background app refresh turned on and regular runtastic doesn't? Also runtastic breaks down your performance and statistics better too..
Great money saver!
I Love this app. I have used it for a year & am very happy with its performance & the Runtastic online interface. It can be hard on the battery sometimes, but adjusting the brightness (or turning screen off on long rides) & using offline maps is your friend! Saved money not buying a bike computer! If you choose the online access & tracking (which I also love) you will be happy to find it costs less yearly than a popular site's monthly rate! Love it!!!
I've been using Panobike for about 9 months and it just disappeared. That caused me to go shopping for another. Love this App. It didn't drop off the GPS like MapMyRide and Endondo does, gives me current weather weather and stats. The one feature I miss is the auto-off that actually works when I stop. It causes me to manually pause the app at stop lights. The setting on Runtastic doesn't work for me.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 22, 2015
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 27.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.