PhotoStackr for 500px
By iPont Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the creators of FlickStackr, PhotoStackr brings 500px photo sharing to the iPad. Designed from the ground up for the larger screen, it allows you to BROWSE photos in the 500px universe. UPLOAD photos to 500px.
What can you do with PhotoStackr that the official 500px app does not let you ?
- Upload photos to 500px
- Browse by photo categories
- Bookmark photos on your device (Stack)
- Work offline
follow us on Twitter @ipontCA
Key Features :
==== BROWSING ====
- Single app compatible with iPhone, iPod and iPad.
- You can look at your own photos, your favorites and your friends and their photos.
- Explore 500px's Editors, Popular and Fresh photos. Filter them by Category.
- Full screen photo browser that lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching. (Landscape and Portrait).
- Slideshow mode, including support for external displays (TV & VGA)
- No need for paging while looking at large photosets. PhotoStackr does it automatically in the background.
Photos are cached locally for fast access.
- Exif and photo location viewing
- Search photos in 500px : via keyword or tags
- Offline mode for looking at photos while disconnected.
- A unique feature is the 'STACK'. The Stack lets you mark photos and photosets from you or any other people. This stack is saved on your iPad, so that you can keep this list without having to publish it to 500px. Useful when you want to review photos later, or share them all via email
- Share photos with friends via email, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
==== UPLOAD ====
- Upload photos directly from your iPhone/iPad. Use the device's photo library as source, the camera, the Camera Connection Kit, or using iTunes drag and drop, to get photos from your computer
- At upload time you can specify : title, caption, geo location, category
- Exif and GPS information is maintained when uploading
- Upload in the background while you continue to browse photos
- LIMITATION : Browsing your photo library to choose photos in high resolution requires granting location access to PhotoStackr. This is unfortunately an Apple imposed limitation
==== ACCOUNT FLEXIBILITY ====
- Support for having multiple 500px accounts active. This is ideal for households sharing an iPad or for people with multiple identities online.
- Supports all iPad screen orientations.
- Access to flickr.com photography (browse, edit, upload) via in-app purchase.
What's New in Version 3.13
• Improved user profile page. The swipe-from-right menu has been moved up, below the persons avatar and name.
- This allows, again, deleting photos easily in the list view by swiping left
- Most common user functions (Albums, Favorites, Search) are available always at a single tap
- Swipe left of right to show more options
- EASY TO HIDE Drag up and down the extra bar to hide it or show it !
- Or, use a configuration setting in the Options screen
• Improved dark theme
-Dark theme now is consistently dark across the whole application
- Go to Options->Appeareance to try it !
• Ability to tap and hold (long press) to show the quick bar in the main photo screen now requires you to choose it as a quick action
- Go to Options -> Quick Action to configure. Also available for double tap !
• You can remove one of your photos being a favorite of someone else, by going into the photo details, favorites tab, and swiping left on the user's name. Goodbye those unwanted people favoriting your photos !
• Add support for new Flickr public domain photo license types
- Display photo license
- Search photos filtering by license type
- Support for displaying EXIF information
- Remove friends and likes sections, as these are not supported by Facebook
• Sharing a Flickr album to Facebook now uses the correct cover photo
• Uploading : Photo library may show empty
• Uploading : Fix duplicated photo thumbnails when selecting all photos
• Search screen may show incorrect user name after app goes to the background
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 3.13
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: iPont Software
- © 2011 iPont Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Flickr Photography$1.99
- Box+Dropbox+Drive Photos$0.99
- Instagram Photography$0.99
- Picasa/Google+ Photography$0.99
- Ipernity Photograpy$0.99
- Nostalgia Effects Pack$0.99